BOSCH RA1141 26 in. x 16-1/2 in. Laminated MDF Top Portable Jobsite Router Table with 2-1/2 in. Vacuum Hose Port

£100.88
FREE Shipping

BOSCH RA1141 26 in. x 16-1/2 in. Laminated MDF Top Portable Jobsite Router Table with 2-1/2 in. Vacuum Hose Port

RRP: £201.76
Price: £100.88
£100.88 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Kreg Router Table is another value for the money item, but its unique selling proposition is that it’s portable. As such, you can easily transport it from one location to the other depending on your project.

Routers - Bosch Professional Routers - Bosch Professional

Workzone Router to include Parallel Guide; Circle and template guides; 3 Collets and 2 router bits; depth gauge. The motor isn’t the only powerful piece. The tabletop itself is sturdy because it’s made from steel . You will also get a wide enough work area considering this table is 600 x 460 mm. Overall, I believe this router table is an excellent choice for the home DIY enthusiast, offering excellent functionality and value. The Dirty Pro Tools Electric Router Table Bench Mounted Spindle Moulder has provided me with a great experience in my woodworking projects, and I am sure it will do the same for you. As an enthusiast in woodworking, I know how important it is to choose the right router table. There are several features that you should consider when looking for the best product. In this buying guide, I will provide some tips and information to help you make an informed decision. Workspace SizeGumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. Overall, the Excel Electric Router Table offers solid performance at an affordable price, making it suitable for lighter woodworking tasks. With its ability to accommodate routers up to 1800W and a sturdy machined aluminium table, it provides stability and accuracy. The included safety No Volt Release switch adds protection, although assembly can be time-consuming and the instructions could be improved. Once set up, this router table proves valuable for light and precise routing tasks.

Router-table - Gumtree Router-table - Gumtree

The GOF 1250 CE and GOF 1250 LCE are supplied with an 8 mm collet. A particular highlight of the GOF 1250 LCE router is the digital display for the set routing depth. Although this router table takes a bit of DIY and ingenuity, remember it’s a sturdy table for 1/4 inch routers. It also has useful features, such as its wide enough working surface and the fence with three clamps for securing your work. You will also get Perspex guards to protect your face from any chips, plus a dust collection port.

Back in stock alert

While using the Trend WRT Workshop Router Table, I found it to be very adaptable, as it is a perfect match for Trend 1/4in or 1/2in routers and fits many others as well. The aluminium insert plate has adjusting screws for optimal tabletop alignment, which helps ensure perfect results every time. The 98mm aperture diameter is suitable for cutters up to 86mm diameter, making it ideal for wide panel raising and joint-making operations. Solid workshop machine, includes a Power Record Router which is currently fitted to the table. The table has a safety cut off button, and a rear fully adjustable guide.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop