adidas Unisex's Copa Sense.2 Fg Sneaker

adidas Unisex's Copa Sense.2 Fg Sneaker

RRP: £133.63
Price: £66.815
£66.815 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Senseframe has enough traction for change of direction; heel counter is strong and stable; not sure if Softstuds work as intended for ball control

Since the introduction of the Copa 19 in 2018, the modern Copa has been synonymous with the Fusionskin technology that seamlessly fuses a forefoot leather to knit that comprised the rest of the upper. The outgoing Copa Sense was no exemption, and it even strategically added memory foam inserts to help the leather in dampening the ball touch.

Senseframe a nice improvement of the Exoframe; external heel counter is solid and looks cool with the wavy design; soleplate itself has good rigidity in the midfoot, and the forefoot is very flexible, even softer than that of the Predator or Nemeziz; not as responsive as the X Ghosted Carbitex Speedframe; overall feels a lot like the soleplate of the New Balance Tequila You can’t call a boot a “Copa” unless its an excellent leather boot. However excellent the adidas Copa Sense .1 is (and I think it is), to call it a leather boot might be a little misleading. When it comes to width, they offer an accommodating fit. I wore them in my natural size and the length was pretty spot on, if you like a little extra room then I might consider going up a half size. Performance On Foot

But, there is something different about these, something a lot more positive that gives them greater appeal to players on a set budget. In other words, I’m here to tell you that they are misunderstood and underappreciated. Here is why you should at least give them a chance. Get Past The Visuals! Price difference between the + and .1 might be a too much if you’re just after getting that added snug fitThe switch to Torsionframe from the Senseframe is a good point as it makes the Copa Pure lighter than its immediate predecessor. Pure is the current generation of the modern Copa. And in October 2023, adidas launched the Pure II, meaning that it is pretty much like the first Pure release with just minor tweakings. The Pure II still has that same Fusionskin upper comprised of calfskin leather forefoot and a Primeknit midfoot for the + model a flexing mesh material for the .1. And like the first Copa Pure+ and Pure.1, the Pure II has a one piece upper construction for the former and a standard tongue construction for the latter. No More Laceless +! New upper construction has creasing out of the box; would need some break-in time to remove pressure points

Lastly, the new Senseframe tooling features conicals and rounded blades to make the configuration more aggressive in traction than previous generation. Two medial studs known as Softstuds are made of softer TPU to complement the touch function of the Touchpod. What we think of them…The fit is also much improved given the new dynamic of the Fusionskin and triple foam, plus the removal of the Sensepods that really took some time for some to get used to. Not the widest, can be worn by wide feet but be prepared to have an intimate relationship with the upper As previously mentioned, I don’t think the SOFTSTUDS do much for me from a cushioning or ball trapping perspective. They do feel slightly rubbery to the touch but I doubt they will perform as advertised. They work just like any other studs on the soleplate. Lets start with visuals, and I think this is where a lot of players have established their opinion by looking at the outside and not what they have on offer on the inside. Lets be honest, I wouldn’t really blame those that have made a decision based on the visuals. They are a slightly odd looking boot and really aren’t that trendy. It has a lot to do with the wavy patterns on the calf leather upper and sitting along the synthetic midfoot area. They actually kind of remind me of the Under Armour Speedform with their articulated toe box. But overall, they don’t really scream cool or trendy. And though the comfort is king with the Copa, these ones suit your average creator right down to the ground. It's no surprise to see footballers with the highest levels of technical ability in the world donning these ones – oh, and did we mention they look unbelievable?

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop