Fujifilm NP-W126S Lithium-Ion Battery for X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1

Fujifilm NP-W126S Lithium-Ion Battery for X-Pro1, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The NP-W126S Li-Ion Battery Pack has been designed to better manage heat and ensure lightning fast camera performance. You’ve probably heard of power banks – handy portable power units, ideal for keeping your phone, headphones and other electronic devices charged up while you’re on the go. Apparently the cheapest aftermarket batteries fail pretty bad, but fortunately many brands offer pretty solid competitors to the original batteries. Smart Charging LED indicator】: Charging LED light displays battery's charging status, prevents battery from overcharging and other dangers. There are all sorts of features and tech details that are important to understand to make sure you get the ideal cable for your needs.

The Fujifilm NP-W126S Rechargeable Camera Battery Pack is a high-performance lithium-ion rechargeable battery that gives long term use with repeated charges. This high-performance rechargeable lithium-ion battery is an essential addition for any X Series photographer’s kit. HD Digital Frame is a great way to put your portfolio on display and a great way to surface forgotten memories.but as I recently had two original batteries swell[1] (and in a relatively short succession), I`m not sure it`s worth it (especially as my X-T3 is now 4 years old as well). It can power two batteries at the same time while still being much smaller than the original one, and it can be powered off a power bank, too. Not the chewy, chocolatey kind sadly but these cookies are useful to help show you relevant content. With that said, it did take several months without use to drain the internal battery (although I don't know when during that time period the battery had drained).

However I understand different approach (it's safer for sure), there's a lot of devices with non-removable batteries which don't swell too often (Two years ago I had such a case with my company laptop).So, if this is your use-case, you’d probably be more inclined to purchase the NP-W126S over any aftermarket battery.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop