[HaruHaru Wonder] Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner 150ml

[HaruHaru Wonder] Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Toner 150ml

RRP: £9.34
Price: £4.67
£4.67 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While the original toner contains non-irritating all natural essential oil, the unscented was made to provide an option for your preference for scents. Haruharu Wonder Black Rice Hyaluronic Cream is an anti-ageing moisturiser suitable for all skin types. After cleansing, apply a moderate amount evenly over the face and pat lightly for better absorption. A nourishing toner formulated with 95% naturally-derived ingredients delivers intense moisture and nourishment to the skin. To be fair, alcohol is a non-issue for me for 99% of the products, but sometimes I can feel that cooling sensation from the alcohol dissapating.

Combined with the rest of my routine, this product left my skin glowy and got rid of my flaky, dry skin. Also infused with hyaluronic acid and beta-glucan to provide intense hydration while promoting skin cell regeneration, leaving a taut and plumped-up finish. I definitely did not fee any of that with this fermented back rice toner, which makes sense since it’s so low on the ingredient list anyways. Black rice protects skin against free radicals, including pollution and ultraviolet radiation, and promote skin cell regeneration.Well this new hypoallergenic toner is fragrance-free due to the exclusion of essential oils and alcohol-free (the original one contained some plant alcohol), which makes it the perfect gentle, hydrating and brightening toner for those with sensitive skin. The hydration results I get from just one layer is noticeable, and my skin feels like it just finished a quick masking session! I have acne prone, combination skin and my hormonal acne started again so I tried this cuz I ran out of my regular toner. On some days I only use this toner (without any other cream or spf) and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated throughout the whole day. Formulated with 99% natural ingredients, the main one being Fermented Black Rice Extract which are filled with skin-protecting antioxidants and also work to brighten the skin.

Our unique fermentation formula transforms raw ingredients into a more flexible configuration for the skin to absorb. Rice extract itself is full great components like vitamin e, ferulic acid, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids, and trace minerals like calcium, selenium, and zinc, delivering antioxidant and moisturizing benefits. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.My skin is so sensitive that many products irritate it but this is perfect since it’s free of fragrance, alcohol etc. If you don't have sensitive skin and know that you can handle lavender, give this product a try - most people seem to love it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop