Inflatable Adult Tanning Pool I Suntan Tub – Outdoor Lounge Pool I Adult Kiddie Blow Up Pool I Blowup One Person Personal Pool for Relaxation and Sunbathing (Blue)

£17.885
FREE Shipping

Inflatable Adult Tanning Pool I Suntan Tub – Outdoor Lounge Pool I Adult Kiddie Blow Up Pool I Blowup One Person Personal Pool for Relaxation and Sunbathing (Blue)

RRP: £35.77
Price: £17.885
£17.885 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The pool usually features drink holders and a headrest to allow users to lounge around for hours. Just make sure you use sunscreen! This raft-style inflatable pool is long enough for fully grown adults to lounge in. Although it can’t fit as much water as a traditional inflatable pool, it functions as a cool and comfortable piece of furniture to lay out on during the hottest days of the year. We've officially reached the point in the season where it feels almost unbearable to venture outside between the hours of noon and dusk. (No wonder Ladd and the cowboys wake up so early!) Given the choice between sitting under the blazing sun or in front of a cool A/C unit, the man-made machine will win every time. A large pool with a length of 20 feet can accommodate several children and adults at once. Material

SWIMLINE ORIGINAL Suntan Tub Inflatable Tanning Pool Float

Pros: This tropical family pool from Bestway brings a much-needed burst of holiday spirit to Britain's not-so-reliable weather and, with a step/seat and over two metres of splash room, everyone from kids to adults can enjoy it, too. Small and easy to fill with both air and water, we recommend this brightly-colored inflatable pool for homeowners with toddlers between 1 and 3 years of age. The floor of the inflatable baby pool is soft with a textured pattern for your child’s comfort.

On this page

This fun floral pool set from Bestway is equipped with a built-in palm tree-shaped sprayer, so prepare to get splashed. "The palm tree sprinkler was a total hit with our kiddos and is great when [you're] tanning," a reviewer wrote. Coming in at 15-foot by 33-inches with a capacity of up to 2,556 gallons, it's also incredibly large so feel to bring your floaty for tanning.

Inflatable Tanning Pool Lounger Float Large - FUNFX Suntan

Inflation type - Inflatable garden pool, air pump not included but pump inflation recommended (in our experience). if you don't have an electric air pump, this will take awhile to blow up. I did it by hand, it's not impossible. An inflatable pool is a fun way to cool off in the summer, but it’s not the only way to fight off that blistering sun. Some other ideas include: Inflatable pools come in various sizes to accommodate small and large groups of people. Small pools with a length of 3 feet can fit one or two children.Bonjour, Yasou, Hello — I'm Christina, ecommerce editor at Real Homes. Along with my super creative colleagues, I create content to help you create a chic home on a budget. I live in a two-bed maisonette with a garage and garden in Essex. Geographically, it's perfect; I've got the forest on my doorstep, and London is just 15 minutes by tube or car. I specialize in small kitchen appliances so that you can prepare food with ease at home. Prior to working for the Future plc family, I've worked on a number of consumer events including the Ideal Home Show, Grand Designs Live, and Good Homes Magazine. With a plethora of experience in digital marketing, editorial, and social media, I have an eye for what should be in your shopping basket. This inflatable pool from Intex covers all your bases: It's 6.5 feet deep, includes a repair patch if anything goes wrong, requires no assembly, and is super easy to fill.A bonus: reviewers say it's a great inflatable pool for your dog when it gets hot out. If you're tired of blue pools, I wouldn't blame you. It's hard to find an inflatable pool that's not blue on the market, but after some digging, I finally found one and it's big enough for adults! With this pretty pink shade and a pearlescent shine, this rectangular pool is basically asking to be the centerpiece of a bachelorette party, birthday, or girl's day.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop