Sexy Leather Dress Latex Catsuit Female Spandex Bodysuit Plus Size See Through Backless Ladies Lace Lingerie Mature Women-Red,XXXL(2XL-3XL)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Sexy Leather Dress Latex Catsuit Female Spandex Bodysuit Plus Size See Through Backless Ladies Lace Lingerie Mature Women-Red,XXXL(2XL-3XL)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One of my favorite fetish ladys is Asmondena. Or Lady Asmondena. A german fetish model witch I have followed ever since I saw her in a fetish magazine wearing rubber from Marquis. Absoluta amazing! She looks stunning in her latex. Stunning and powerful. I'm wearing the Latex Chest Shirt and Latex Belt Pants from Fanarry's Latex Shop. I'm also using the Fanarry Bodylight for the perfect shine. My hair is by Limerence and my tattoos are by Vegas. Eyes, makeup and piercings by Suicidal Unborn. Available this week for the Slept on Sales event at the Mainstore maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/East%20Oakdale/87/253/22 The exchange of power between two people can be the ultimate high, the pinnacle of mental and physical exertion and that moment of catharsis that you so long for. The key is given to those who truly wish to open that door. Tread with confidence yet trepidation and that door may open more to you than that in your wildest dreams.

I’m a complex, yet grounded dominant femme fatale Goddess. My personality has many spectrum’s , from deeply spiritual and well learned , to a bratty bitch who always gets what she wants. I play each character dependant on what I know will trigger you . A staple in every woman’s closet, a bra—whether it’s made of latex, PVC, or pleather—is perfect for all-day wear. And though it’s functional, it’s one of the most fashionable items to have in your wardrobe. Certainly someone’s been singing its praises. Ahead of its first Melbourne event Skirt Club Melbourne already had 100 members. I am entirely discrete and what happens in session in strictly between the two of us. For practical reasons, I am unfortunately unable to entertain disabled clients in my cellar dungeon. My preference is also for more mature slaves, so if you are under 35 years of age please look elsewhere for your bdsm fun.

I am Mistress in central Bristol, you can be ensured that I will be able to capture your mind and body while we are in session with my beauty & body. I am an experienced Mistress with my own dungeon in central Bristol. With over 20 years of experience as a Dominatrix, you can be sure that I will be able to capture your mind and body while we are in session. I conduct my sessions in a spacious and discreet suburban location with plentiful safe parking , bath and shower facilities .There are always toiletries ,fresh towels and refreshments available . I have a Private well equip t and designed BDSM home Boudoir Studio as well as a domestic standard setting for those who like a little less of a dungeon theme . Latex of my head to toe set: Dernier: "Beagle Sister" Latex Set (BoM) Pink @Mainstore for the sale weekend Sometimes you want to look elegant, but you also want to be shiny. What's a girl to do? Fanarry's Latex Shop has the solution: the FLS Latex Samirasu Long Dress. Classy, but also kinky, and you know that's a winning combination. It's modify, so you can change the colour and sheen. Plus it comes with a bodylight, so you'll always have the perfect shine. Available on the MP here:

Lingerie isn’t just a set of matching bras and panties. It can be a sexy one-piece undergarment like a teddy or two-piece undies with a garter or a suspender belt. It can even be a bra and girdle set like this Playtex Rubber Girdle and Bra Set. This ensemble accentuates the curves of the body, making the wearer look sexier and hotter. We work with models across all genres from alternative to high fashion, including Burlesque Hall of Fame artist Sukki Singapora, GQ Italia’s Vivi Sterling and Game of Thrones’ Valis Volkova. saw us return to Berlin for German FetBall as a media partner, covering each day of the event and it’s triumphant return post-pandemic. The world of BDSM is vast and wide, with many avenues to explore. Finding what suits and exploring it safely in my capable hands is an experience like no other. Whether you wish to understand masochism further or explore the various kinks and fetishes, my knowledge and experience is extensive. If you are experiencing BDSM for the first time, I will calm your nerves and guide the way with a firm, yet gentle hand and understanding. If you have experience, I will take you further beyond what you had previously imagined. As I say to my submissives, it is journey before destination. We would imagine the membership to grow the same way it did in Sydney as we begin to roll out our 2018 schedule,” Ms LeJeune said.I invite you to enter my exclusive world of pleasure and pain. I will guide you into A domain that mentally manipulates your psyche and lead you into a physical playground full of fun excitement, fear and fantasy. In 2017 a selection of our fashion films were chosen to play at Moda360, a prestigious Los Angeles festival of Fashion, Art and Film over the summer. Popular Dutch television show, Studio PowNed, had a feature on latex fashion with iconic Dutch model Ancilla Tilia using footage from our shoot together. (image: Dutch TV’s Studio PowNed)

To benefit from this system your second life client must be updated to latest version and you must update your mesh body to the new version that allow BOM and activate the feature. My preference is also for more mature slaves, so no time waster.... I am not here to have a chat with you. In just two years since starting its secretive, sexy and luxurious private parties in Sydney, the Skirt Club — the all-female sex club for lesbian, bisexual and “plain curious” women — had seen its membership swell to 600.Normandy also came with a great set of shoes that you also see me wearing. I love them a lot, their name are the Uzin Wedges! You can find these on her Mainstore as well! Since our launch in 2015 we’ve published 450+ episodes from cinematic video portraits and photoshoots to cosplay and couture. We showcase latex fashion along with the models and designers who wear and create it. Reaching a growing audience of 500,000 monthly viewers.

Other stringent restrictions of no men, no pictures, no telling and no pressure mean the club generally gets new members “by word of mouth”.It takes someone extremely special to actualize alpha female qualities and traits . It takes holistic education , emotional intelligence a non conformist attitude And A delicate balance between cut-throat cruelty and deeply warming and seductive sensuality that’s perfectly executed and timed . The Chocolat Noir party will be held in a “stunning, loft-style penthouse, complete with swing suspended from the ceiling” and a spa bath, Ms LeJeune said. In 2016 we sponsored ‘ The Sexhibition Awards‘ as well as the individual award for ‘Latex Designer of the Year‘. We reported daily from the show with films screened over the weekend at Sexhibition Cinema. Are you looking for clothes that can boost your confidence? Wearing shiny and sexy catsuits isn’t your only option, as latex lingerie and underwear can boost your self-esteem, too! Whether you’re thin or on the plus-size side, these rubber undergarments will make you look hot—thanks to their wetlook appearance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop