Midnight Shimmer by Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml

Midnight Shimmer by Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This is a really pretty vanilla, I get just a faint touch of Baccarat Rouge 540, except I can't smell it. I am ready to switch to another perfume after an hour of each time I wear this because I cannot smell it unless I press my nose against an area that has been heavily sprayed with MS. I tried it on at a michael kors outlet, spraying it on my hoodie thinking id love it for sure, but oh my goodness. I've been on the hunt for woody, resinous, smoky vanillas, and based on the notes and reviews I thought Midnight Shimmer would fit the bill.

Sillage is definitely on the soft side, I think people would only be able to smell you when they are very close or give you a hug.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Indulge in Michael Kors Midnight Shimmer, our sparkling and captivating fragrance that promises to illuminate the evening. Although I can faintly smell the cedar in the deepest parts of the dry down, I really wouldn't describe this as woody or smoky. It s my to-go perfume espcially during winter; just a spray of it onto a fuzzy sweater and la la; i just enjoy this creamy, elegant vanilla all day. I bought a back up bottle when i saw it on sale because i have been wearing this almost every day and i have received many compliments with it.

But I highly recommend to those upset by it's discontinuance ( which is always inevitable of the best scents! Initially it smells almost masculine with a deep musky woodsy aroma (could be a unisex perfume, actually), later it develops a sweet boozy vanilla quality that is almost addictive. When I was wearing it I kept being reminded of something else until it hit me and I sprayed the Bare Vanilla on one wrist and this one on the other.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop