AI Prepper: Survival Strategies for Modern Times with ChatGPT (AI Empowerment)

£10.615
FREE Shipping

RRP: £21.23
Price: £10.615
£10.615 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I don’t see being shot as a particularly likely threat for the average person even in a collapse event (although if it does happen, you’ll be glad you wore the vest). However, being stabbed or slashed with an edged weapon is a serious risk in any fight, especially if all societal bets are off. A little protection is a more sensible prep than you might think.

Prepper - The Atlantic It’s a Weird Time to Be a Doomsday Prepper - The Atlantic

Several crucial cultural, geographical and political realities make prepping in the UK a different story to that told by most US-centric prepping resources. For a start, no-one lives on huge ranches in the countryside unless they’ve got “Earl” in front of their name – the vast majority of UK citizens, and therefore UK preppers, will have to make do with the space they’ve got in their garden or apartment. Similarly, guns are not a big deal here. They exist, and you can own a surprising variety of them if you’re a member of a gun club, but they are rare enough that we just don’t much worry about them. There hasn’t been a mass shooting event in the UK since 1996. If you do nothing, you will be auto-enrolled in our premium digital monthly subscription plan and retain complete access for 65 € per month. By putting duvets across the windows, you’re vastly improving the insulating capacity of that window, and by using them as room dividers to reduce a large living space down to a small one, you create an insulated Warm Room (see above) not unlike a Mongol ger or Inuit shelter. Or, probably more accurately, a blanket fort. That’s great, blanket forts are appropriate for staying warm. Any heat source within that small insulated area will have its power and efficiency vastly increased, helping you ride out the cold.Getting involved with a community aid project or mutual aid group is sadly easier than ever in the UK – our food bank use, homelessness and other social crises are at an all-time high and volunteer organisations are having to step in to fill the role that professional government agencies previously filled.

The Independent ChatGPT: Why tech bosses are doomsday prepping | The Independent

If you’re looking for a reason the world will suddenly end, it’s not hard to find one—especially if your job is to convince people they need to buy things to prepare for the apocalypse. “World War III, China, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Joe Biden—you know, everything that’s messed up in the world,” Ron Hubbard, the CEO of Atlas Survival Shelters, told me. His Texas-based company sells bunkers with bulletproof doors and concrete walls to people willing to shell out several thousand—and up to millions—of dollars for peace of mind about potential catastrophic events. Lately, interest in his underground bunkers has been booming. “When the war broke out in Ukraine, my phone was ringing every 45 seconds for about two weeks,” he said. Work to promote and preserve good joint and cardio health. Take good care of yourself and make sure you’re going to be able to go the distance with stretching exercises, proper recovery, and sustainable exercise routines. Yoga is a fantastic way to increase your flexibility, protect your joint health and boost your strength and endurance in a gentle and peaceful way, so I’d recommend including it into your routine! Nobody I talked with in the world of doomsday prepping was sweating AI very much, compared with all the other threats they perceive. J. C. Cole, who runs a prepping business called American Heritage Farms, outlined 13 “Gray Swan” events he believes are both imminent and powerfully destructive. “I don’t worry about AI right now,” he said, “because I think we won’t get there.” He’s pretty sure the U.S. will go to war with Russia and China sometime in the next year. He worries about hyperinflation (“which is happening as we speak”), credit collapse, various natural disasters, and electromagnetic pulses from nuclear bombs, biological weapons, or solar storms destroying the electrical grid. “Before AI comes in and shows up as the Terminator,” he said, “I think we’ll just have a banking crash.” In anticipation of these Gray Swans, he is developing organic farms and underground shelters that can help save a handful of paying members. Think about who your core group is – the people you’d call if you needed help moving house, or to help out in a pinch. Who are they? Where are they? How can you help them get ready?Keep the car’s petrol tank at least half full. You’ll get further on half a tank if you have to leave right this second, if you don’t have time to refuel, or if there simply isn’t any fuel left. I know that half a tank in my car could get me halfway down the country, and that’s a hell of a lot more useful than jumping in the driver’s seat in a crisis and seeing the needle on “E”. However, shelter’s not just the roof over our heads – it’s also the ability to warm that home, and the clothes we wear when out in the elements. How many pensioners die of cold-related issues every winter in the UK because they had to choose between heating and eating? Suffering because of the cold – even dying of it – is possible inside a building, and it’s something you should be ready for if there was a problem with your boiler’s gas supply, or the mains were disrupted for whatever reason. Find the fresh water sources in your area. Streams, springs, reservoirs, and areas with a high water table where your group could dig a well: find the ones near you and you’ve found a sustainable source of basically unlimited fresh water. For convenience’s sake, we can hope they’ll be close to your house.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop