LEGO Creator Valentines Lovebirds 40522

LEGO Creator Valentines Lovebirds 40522

RRP: £34.95
Price: £17.475
£17.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure and the brick and knob configurations are trademarks and/or copyrights of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. Heads up for those in the US, UK and EU - today is your final day to score 2x Insider Points on all purchases! Credit subject to status, UK residents only, GAME acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.

and at 298 pieces, you’re getting a pretty decent build, and it won’t take hours on end to get to the finish product. It comes with two instruction booklets for you and a loved one to enjoy a short session of brick building, perhaps with a glass of wine on the side?They’re super cute either way, and building them was quite a fun activity that I did with my wife after dinner. With a small dedicated team of LEGO fans serving your needs, we're sure you wont find a better or more friendly service anywhere else online. The build is fairly easy, so it’s great for beginners, and the end result is a very accurate looking bird, which again, demonstrates the possibilities when it comes to LEGO. Brickset, the Brickset logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©1997-2024 Brickset ltd.

Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. For toy photography, they don’t scale with minifigures and the lack of articulation limits one to static poses only. PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The adorable lovebirds sit on a branch decorated with pink hearts and flowers, while the big red heart symbolizes their love. Oh and last but not least, you also get a teaser of the next LEGO Seasonal set – 40523 Easter Rabbits on the box and in the instruction manual! If you're running a script or application, please register or sign in with your developer credentials here. LEGO have unveiled their Seasonal Valentine’s Day 2022 set – an adorable pair of brick-built lovebirds with 40522 Valentine’s Lovebirds, and I am happy to share an early review!

This sweet set is the perfect way to express love for your Valentine and makes a great anytime gift for a special person. Melding LEGO and Technic in the most ingenious ways, the build is especially challenging but rewarding, especially when you see the functions in action! BrickEconomy, the BrickEconomy logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©2024 BrickEconomy.The base has two swiveling spots where each bird can perch, allowing them to look fondly into each others’ eyes or away on those days when they don’t see eye to eye. Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again. Please note: Virtual goods are eligible for PayPal Credit with the exception of electronic gift cards and software downloads. Note that I changed the orientation of the lower bird to make their beaks touch, which I think looks much better.

For a small set, 40522 Valentine Lovebirds delivers a fun, and engaging build experience, that’s better if you’re building it with a partner. We built it together as a family and though the recommended age on the box states 8+, my 4-year-old daughter happily assisted with supervision. I personally love how the vibrant pops of pink, red and green stand out against the dark brown branch. Pictured alongside the Lovebirds are the Robin from the LEGO Ideas Birds set, the Cockatiel and Budgie from the Brickheadz Pets theme.The parrots are cute, the build is quick and fun, and there are a lot of great colors and parts to reuse later. Both birds are identical in their build with some color variation in their faces, rear of heads and chests.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop