Plus Size Laa-Laa Teletubbies Fancy Dress Costume

Plus Size Laa-Laa Teletubbies Fancy Dress Costume

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Beyond the world of costumes and festivities, Doc Cotton finds solace and joy in van life and outdoor adventures. Whether he's hitting the open road, camping beneath the stars, or exploring the great outdoors, he cherishes every moment of his outdoor escapades. Teletubbies co-creator Andy Davenport’s love of astronauts and the Moon landings inspired the four characters. The programme won multiple BAFTAs, two Royal Television Society awards and was nominated for two Daytime Emmys during its run.

One of the most iconic elements of a Teletubby costume is the antennae. These long, fluffy appendages are a key part of each Teletubby’s appearance, and they are a crucial component of any Teletubby costume. To add antennae to your outfit, you can wear a headband with a pair of antennae attached to it. This is a simple and easy way to incorporate this key element into your costume, and it allows you to easily adjust the position and angle of your antennae. Welcome to our Teletubbies Costumes category, where you'll find everything you need to bring the magical world of these adorable characters to life this Halloween! Get ready to join Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, and Po on their fun-filled adventures with our wide selection of Teletubbies costumes for all ages.

British-Chinese Pui Fan Lee brought her heritage to the role of the smallest, red Teletubby and the character often spoke in Cantonese. She says: “I don’t think I’ve ever had a job that was so much fun. It changed my life and for six years, we were a real family. I’ll always be Laa-Laa. I still have friends who call me that and I’m ‘Auntie Laa’ to my nieces and nephews.”

Watching the sunrise is as moving for us today as it was for the first people at the beginning of time. There is hardly a greater feeling than to see that fiery orb rise into the sky and grace the world with its warm rays of energy day after day. That is not as true in the Teletubbies universe. AUTHENTIC DESIGN: We designed this Laa-Laa Costume for adults to recreate the character's look from the smash hit children's tv show. The outfit is a great recreation of the Laa-Laa outfit with plush fiberfill stuffing, attached mitts and shoe covers, and a curly antenna on the Teletubby headpiece!Tinky Winky is the oldest and always gets to go first. He can have trouble making decisions because he's so thoughtful. Posing as Tinky Winky is easy. Use his signature move by creating a "t" with your arms then a "w" with your elbows bent. He often carries a red purse and loves big hugs!

She was in one of the most famous foursomes since The Beatles – but few would recognise Nikky Smedley until she says “Eh-oh”. COSTUME INCLUDES: This Adult Teletubbies Laa-Laa Costume comes with a yellow Laa-Laa bodysuit with attached gloves and feet. The costume includes a hood headpiece with an opening for the face, oversized ears, and a squiggle antenna.

Teletubbies would be broadcast in 120 countries in 45 different languages, with three billion viewers per annum. The only show more popular at the time was Baywatch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop