HALO The Spartan Collection Deluxe -JEGA ‘RDOMNAI 6.5-Inch Articulated Figure with Accessories (HLW0234)

£23.8
FREE Shipping

HALO The Spartan Collection Deluxe -JEGA ‘RDOMNAI 6.5-Inch Articulated Figure with Accessories (HLW0234)

RRP: £47.60
Price: £23.8
£23.8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Before Christmas I started playing through all of the Halo games and now I'm currently in the middle of Halo Infinite. It's one of the new weapons for this installment of the franchise so it's neat to see it here, though the weapon has shown up in the line already multiple times. Figure includes fully interchangeable, mix-and-match armor suits and 1-2 weapon accessories (varies depending on figure) so you can customize your figure.

The prestige and might of the UNSC’s SPARTAN Program has been brought to life like never before with the 6. While I've overall enjoyed the articulation on most of the Spartan Collection figures, this version of Chief has a lot of faults. Including a figure of Master Chief from 2001's Halo: Combat Evolved and a figure of Master Chief from 2022's Halo Infinite, this set definitely seems pretty desirable to fans of Halo and the Chief.Our exclusive edition shows the Master Chief in multiple iconic poses - wielding his Grappleshot, showing off his Energy Sword, even popping on his cat ears. Build up your ranks with Master Chief and other UNSC soldiers as you fight against deadly aliens like the Brutes and Elites who wish to destroy all of humanity!

Includes mix-and-match armor suit and 1-2 iconic, interchangeable weapons so you can customize to suit your own vision. This is a cool looking pistol that again has a nice amount of sculpted detail and some paint applications on the body. The Spartan Collection has been quite fun so far and I like the scale and the style so this set really appealed to me, especially due to the Halo: Combat Evolved Master Chief figure. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.Our promise to you - you can’t lose – join today and if you receive less points back from purchases than the fee you have paid for your membership for 12 months, we will give you the difference back in points. The latest design for Chief’s MJOLNIR MK VI [GEN 3] Armor featured in Halo Infinite is faithfully recreated based on the game’s modeling data. I've got a few problems with the Halo: Combat Evolved Master Chief and the biggest is probably his knees.

From Halo Infinite, the latest entry to Microsoft’s best-selling video game series, comes the hero of the series, Master Chief John-117 in a 1/12 scale fully-articulated action figure! Oddly enough, he doesn't have standard pistol grip hands, but the standard grips work pretty well with the included weapons. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. I picked them up near the end of the year and while they were very cool and look great on display, by the time I had most of them in hand there were too many newer things to review so I skipped them.The vast and incredible universe of the Halo Video Game universe is yours to explore with the "World Of Halo" figure line. Loved this Keith Haring toy, it engrossed my 4 year old just as much as it fascinated me - hours of fun, and it looks so good too. From the classic video game Halo, 1000 toys is excited to introduce the Halo Master Chief Action Figure. The sculpt is sharp though there's definitely something that makes this "feel" like an old school Chief. Build your collection and create epic, larger-than-life Halo battles from the highly-acclaimed franchise from Microsoft Studios and 343 Industries.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop