NOVOPAL Power Inverter Pure Sine Wave-1500 Watt 12V DC to 230V/240V AC Converter-2AC Outlets Car Inverter with One USB Port-5 Meter Remote Control And Two Cooling Fans-Peak Power 3000 Watt

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NOVOPAL Power Inverter Pure Sine Wave-1500 Watt 12V DC to 230V/240V AC Converter-2AC Outlets Car Inverter with One USB Port-5 Meter Remote Control And Two Cooling Fans-Peak Power 3000 Watt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We are proud of our association with Lafuma, as a UK Supplier of Lafuma Furniture for more than 20-years. An adaptor may be used for more sockets, provided that the total power consumption of all appliances connected to this inverter is within 1500W. I have three inverters; two by Samulex and one by Victron' and both the manual specs are fairly accurate for consumption.

The Maypole 1500W Power Inverter with USB Socket 12v/230v gives you portable power when you need it most. Reverse Polarity Protection, over and under voltage protection, low battery shut down protection and short circuit, overload and over temperature protection.

Its pure sinewave output exactly replicates that of a household supply so you can be confident that your 230V equipment will run properly. Just connect the inverter to a battery and plug your AC devices into the inverter and you've got portable power whenever and wherever you need it. USB ports: effortlessly charge devices (including any smart phones and tablets) at once while the outlets can power a wide range of power-hungry items on the road. The Select van conversion range offers a greater level of customisation, while the Swift Escape continues to be one of the UKs best selling single motorhome ranges.

Keep in mind that these 1500 watt inverters can pull 125 amps or slightly more, so any battery you hook up to them needs to have a BMS rated 150 amps or more. Designed for professional, industrial, marine and applications to power more difficult loads such as refrigerators, air conditioning units, fluorescent lamps and appliances that use a motor, these inverters provide the highest quality sinewave 230V AC output from 12VDC batteries. Ideal for charging or powering a range of wattage electrical devices such as laptops, cameras, phones, lighting, TV, kettles, microwaves etc. Comes with two 3 pin UK plug sockets and a single USB charging port, and also supplied with battery connector cables.I know it's a personal choice but I personally don't like the idea of AIOs, A charger is a charger, I would like to see what it does and replace the charger only when I succeed to fry it somehow. Alpha Batteries bears no responsibility for whatsoever for loss occurred due to late or failed deliveries. Always purchase based on continuous power output, as peak power can only be used for a limited time. Rated power consumption: One of the following is shown in the instruction manual of the device or the specification sheet of the product body.

A premium quality 1500 Watt 12V to Mains Power Inverter with pure sine wave output and two 3 Pin UK mains sockets as well as a 2. Make sure that the maximum power consumption of your device does not exceed the rating of this product.Fantastic service, arrived following morning, high quality unit, a real beefy beast just what I needed in my motor home to drive the 240volt equipment. Your invoice and warranty will be supplied in your parcel please keep these documents for future records. For drivers, caravaners, campers and tradespeople who need access to a power supply when they are in a remote area, on site or where there is restricted access to a power supply.

Operate 230v UK standard Appliances ‘outdoors’ using a 12v car battery or portable 12v power source ( not suitable for 24v batteries).Where AIO's really come in handy is when you want not only a hefty sized SCC + decent size inverter + hefty AC charger + UPS auto transfer switch.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop