JOYO JF-09 Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal

JOYO JF-09 Tremolo Guitar Effect Pedal

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

In electronic terms the repetition is actually a volume fluctuation applied to the sound wave forms. So they are very different musical terms and techniques. The misnomer goes both ways, with some modern electrical tremolo devices masquerading as vibrato units! What does a Tremolo Pedal do? Thankfully, tremolo pedals have made it possible to achieve the effect without having to transport a large tube amp wherever you go. There are two varieties of tremolo which are traditionally used on tube amps. First, there’s the conventional method, and second, a method known as optical tremolo. I ask the question above, rather than stating that this is an actual clone. The reason is that no such confirmation points in the direction that this is a Zen Drive Clone. The Zen Drive is an OD pedal that produces a “Creamy” tone. And whilst the Tai Chi does something similar, they’re still pretty different in their tonal characteristics. The Graphics on the Tai Chi would lead anyone to believe that this is a Zen Drive due to the fact that the Zen Drive has similar graphics. One thing that is for sure, however, is that this Joyo Tai Chi pedal was designed for a Japanese guitar player as his signature pedal. Among the options are MXR, Bias, Reverse Optic, Optic, Square Wave, and Harmonic styles, ensuring players’ diverse range of sounds to explore. My Review: Fulltone is most famous for its exceptional OCD distortion pedal, which is a device I rely on heavily for beefing up my tone. However, my findings show that they also produce some other high-end pedals that shouldn’t be overlooked. In that pile, there is the Supa-Trem Jr, a smaller version of the original, which impressed me because it has just as many tone-shaping options as its bigger counterpart.

Firstly, I was really impressed by the reverb effect, which is based on the authentic spring units used in their 1963 and 1965 models. Combined with the selection of their best-loved tremolos, I found that these effects blend harmoniously to create smooth and warm layers of sonic cushions. You’ll find these tones to be a great way to soften the sound of your guitar.While you’re at it, you should realize that Joyo pedals are built to last a lifetime. The JF-13 Pedal is truly no difficult. Most of the pedal is cased with pedal. Whether you use it daily or just a few times a week, you can guarantee that this pedal will never let you down! Notable Specifications Although the majority of the tremolo pedals featured on this list provide a singular effect, there are some which offer many other processing options additionally. Multi-effects pedals are a great way to keep your pedalboard clutter to a minimum, and they also save guitarists money compared to purchasing numerous singular pedals. Not only is tremolo is a popular effect for electric guitars, but it also sounds great when used with a keyboard. As the frequency range of a keyboard and a guitar are pretty similar, most pedals can be interchanged between the two sound sources.

Who This is Best Suited for: Affordable and reliable, the Rowin Trelicopter is a good alternative to the more expensive options on this list. It’s well suited to beginner guitarists or those who perhaps don’t have an abundance of experience with effects pedals. Its simple controls make it an excellent choice for those who appreciate the beauty of analog effects without unnecessary complications.

You May Also Like

Some tremolo pedals are subject to a noticeably perceived volume drop when they are engaged. This means if you are going stomp into a glorious lead with dramatic tremolo effect it is somewhat ruined by an overall volume loss. Ideally you choose one with sound control options this allows a little extra wiggle room when it comes to boosting. This JOYO Tremolo Effect Pedal is designed to replicate t It should be noted that some pedals are heavily influenced by the original, as opposed to being a 100% clone. So for a few of the below pedals, the manufacturer has put their own twist or improvement on it.

Firstly, buffered pedals work to strengthen your tone, send it through the signal chain, and restore its power to an optimal level. It constantly performs this function, regardless of whether the pedal is active or not. Buffered pedals are advisable for cable runs because they can preserve the signal and drive it into the amplifier without it weakening. The only danger with buffered pedals is that they are known to boost the high-end, mostly insignificantly, but some guitarists prefer to avoid them for this reason. My Review: From my personal experience, I was already aware that Fender’s range of effects pedals are exactly what you would expect based on their guitars: elegant, classy, and extremely dependable. The Tre-Verb is a multi-functional pedal, and I soon realized that it combines luscious reverb with expressive tremolo. The Ibanez Tremolo Mini Pedal covers you after a retro, ballad-friendly tremolo or a fast-paced, wavy sound. Measuring 6.02 x 4.57 x 2.24 inches, this small but sturdy pedal is built to fit snugly onto your pedalboard. It is essential to make sure you choose a pedal that is going to establish a reliable connection between your guitar and your amp. This is where the JF-09 truly excels. This pedal features the innovative true bypass construction, as well as durable ¼ inch connectors. These features guarantee that you’ll receive the most impressive and reliable signal integrity humanely possible. You’ll never have to worry about signal interference making your guitar sound terrible. Notable SpecificationsI was therefore delighted to find that the Monument V2 Harmonic Tap Tremolo pedal produces a wide spectrum of tremolo tones. Due to the versatility of the pedal, I found that you can create classic, smooth dynamic wobbles or go to the other extreme and opt for resonant shimmers with harmonic overtones. In my opinion, whichever way you use the pedal, you’ll be impressed by the quality of the effect produced.

Joyo is constantly adding new ranges and products to its lineup of pedals. However, they have 3 main pedal series which have been around for a while now. These three ranges (or “series”) of pedals include the:

Leave a comment

True bypass switching preserves your signal integrity, and the LED light indicator lets you see the current status of the pedal, even on a dimly lit stage. Moving on, I was impressed by the functionality of the controls, which are Mix, Depth and Speed, all conveniently located underneath the main effect selector. I then discovered that along with tremolo, the other effects included with the Coolmusic A-ME01 are flanging, phasers, rotary, ring, vibrato, chorus, detune, wah, and dyna filter. For such a low price, you can rarely get so many effects housed in a single pedal!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop