The Best Ever Book of Nottingham Forest Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who

£4.995
FREE Shipping

The Best Ever Book of Nottingham Forest Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This was the first ever top-flight meeting between these sides and Brentford struggled to get into the game in the first half, with Forest hemming them in and enjoying the better chances.

The Caribbean connection: Cole Palmer's grandad reveals his family's journey from St Kitts to Manchester If a tree falls down in the middle of the forest.... And i scream something in the top of my lungs, and no woman can hear me, As a long-standing dieter cheese can be a big no as once you start it can be hard to stop. This is where the calendar comes into its own.

And whilst plenty of Saints fans saw straight through the comments, others did not notice the sarcastic element straight away.

Manchester United fans left fuming at question asked by TNT Sports reporter to Erik ten Hag ahead of vital Champions League clash against Galatasaray

Get the Football RSS feed

Neymar splits from girlfriend Bruna Biancardi a month after welcoming their first child together amid claims... Ill, thin and broken, ex-England footballer Kieron Dyer, 44, was dying with a rare liver disease just 11 weeks ago. Now, he speaks for the first time Everton face a further NINE-POINT deduction – and almost certain relegation – with Toffees set to be plunged into administration if Burnley, Leicester and Leeds successfully sue Fans are left baffled as Lionel Messi's bodyguardYassine Chueko seemingly appears out of thin air in video as he prepares to meet young fans Dani Alves will stand trial for sexual assault in Spain as former Barcelona defender faces allegations of raping a woman, 23, in a nightclub last year

Angel di Maria SPITS at Brazil fans after they throw beer on Argentina players retreating down the tunnel before ill-tempered World Cup qualifying match I was lost in a forest, trying to find my way out using a compass. After 2 hours, I realized I was going in circles. Fans joke Everton star Dele Alli should be 'arrested' after footage of PINK summer haircut is revealed online, with one keen on seeing Sean Dyche's reaction England crash out of Under-17 World Cup to Uzbekistan - ranked just 73rd in the world... and Young Lions lose their heads when minnows' boss boots ball away RECAP PSG vs Newcastle - Champions League - Live score, team news and updates as Kylian Mbappe slots home injury-time penalty to deny Toon famous and vital win as Tino Livramento is harshly penalised for handballWe need preferred bidders to help this club exist. If not we will have to see what we can do at the end of the window. Almost 300 former rugby players 'set to launch class action lawsuit against governing bodies over brain injuries' as World Cup hero Steve Thompson and others detail how their lives were affected by blows to the head Yet it has been two years. There was also a 13-month spell out of the game after leaving Derby, despite having led the club to promotion to the Premiership in the first year of a three-year plan. 'Whispering campaign' Cristiano Ronaldo and Bernardo Silva are left less than impressed by Bruno Fernandes' half-time tactics talk for Portugal... as duo offer HILARIOUS reaction What a load of s***': Alan Shearer leads the outrage as Newcastle are denied a famous win over PSG by a very harsh injury-time penalty… as 'fuming' Jermaine Jenas says Toon were 'robbed'

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop