DRAYTON WIRELESS SYSTEM DIGISTAT SCR

DRAYTON WIRELESS SYSTEM DIGISTAT SCR

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This range of valves and actuators are now obsolete. Your only option is to drain down the system and fit ZA 5/6 zone valve. To shut the valve off permanently use the plastic decorator cap that comes supplied with the valve, the valve will remain shut no matter what the temperature. This 24 hour wireless programmable room thermostat offers an easy solution for upgrading your heating system. Hi. The red light on my drayton digistat scr receiver is on constant. I have re commissioned the unit, but still the red light is constant. Does this mean its faulty. I have a Digistat RF and I have managed to snap one of the clips on the battery holder. Where can I obtain a replacement

Digistat+2 RF | Drayton Controls Digistat+2 RF | Drayton Controls

typically. The range may be affected by the composition / density and number of wall between the thermostat and receiverThese batteries are factory fitted and not designed to be user replaceable. Unauthorised removal of the battery could damage the unit. TRVs Our stylish Digistat+1RF battery powered non-programmable room thermostat requires no mains wiring and features large buttons with an easy-to-read digital display to show that the temperature has been set accurately. I have a Digistat+RF room unit with my combi boiler. Is it possible that interference from other wireless appliances can occur, ie computer systems, walkie talkies, radio controlled toys? I have a Drayton TRV4 thermostatic valve on the radiator. Is it correct that it can be installed on both the Flow or Return and can be mounted either horizontal or vertical? Any ideas what the fault could be, I've seen plenty of posts about having a green light with no action because of a faulty capacitor but nothing where the units doesn't light up at all

Digistat RF Troubleshooting Procedure - London Paediatrics Digistat RF Troubleshooting Procedure - London Paediatrics

If you need to find any of our documents, they should be in this list below. Here you will find installation guides, brochures and user guides. If there is something you need that you can't find here, please call our Customer Services department on 0333 6000 622 or view our full catalogue.

Digistat+2Si

SCR (receiver): Designed for fixed wiring only, to comply with current IET wiring regulations (BS7671). If the valve is a 15, 10 or 8mm angled body then it can be fitted in either flow/return, horizontally or vertically. typically The range may be affected by the composition / density and number of walls between the thermostat and receiver This battery powered 7 day wireless programmable room thermostat offers an easy solution for upgrading your heating system. When used with an oil boiler the Digistat will allow the boiler to run without cycling for improved efficiency.

Digistat+3 RF | Drayton Controls Digistat+3 RF | Drayton Controls

However this auto-pairing process only lasts 2 minutes (to avoid issues of pairing with the wrong Digistat). If you find that the 2-minute auto-pairing period has expired, please follow the following process: The Drayton Digistat+1 features a clear and easy-to-read display, allowing users to easily view and adjust the temperature settings. With its simple and user-friendly interface, programming the thermostat is a straightforward process, enabling users to create schedules and set up different temperature levels for different times of the day.The timed function on my RF3. has stopped working. The continuous night and day functions work fine. as are the battery's. Is there anything i can do at my end or does it need replacing. My Digistat +2/3 appears to switch off before my set point is reached and sometimes remains on after my set point is reached, is this normal? This groups weekdays and the weekend separately, so you can set a schedule for your weekdays and a separate schedule for the weekend.

Drayton Controls Frequently Asked Questions | Drayton Controls

The actuator head of a ACL Lifestyle 2-port motorised valve (679H308-30L1) has failed. Is it still possible to get the actuator for this valve to avoid draining the whole system? If your boiler's Digisat SCR wireless receiver is not receiving signal it means there is miscomunicatin between thermostat and receiver they both do not communicate. The Digistat qualifies as one of the additional measures required when replacing a boiler. In fact it qualifies both as a Smart Control and as Load Compensation. Will this Drayton Digistat SCR Receiver replace the faulty WR2 receiver without conflicting with the wireless signal that is being sent to my existing WR1 receiver? There is every chance that the plated-through connection from the under side of PCB to top side will have been damaged or destroyed.

Which? says B&Q website is bottom of the pile

typically. The range may be affected by the composition / density and number of walls between the thermostat and receiver These settings appear in the installer menu and it is important to select the setting for your heat source: gas boiler (default), oil boiler, heat pump, or electric heating EU Low Voltage Directive 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2006/66/EC Batteries Directive 2011/65/EU RoHS Directive

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop