OGIN&OGIN Oversized Poppy Playtimes Huggy Wuggys Plush, Horror Monster Large Figure Doll Toy Decoration for Kids Adults Christmas Game Fan's Birthday (BLUE, 40CM)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

OGIN&OGIN Oversized Poppy Playtimes Huggy Wuggys Plush, Horror Monster Large Figure Doll Toy Decoration for Kids Adults Christmas Game Fan's Birthday (BLUE, 40CM)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Hooe England™ The Sad Frog Plush Soft Cuddly Toy Green Funny Cute Expression Long Arms and Legs Unisex Cotton Material Gift for Kids 60CM My 4yo son is obsessed and we actually stumbled across this thread shopping for a giant Huggy plushie!! 😂😂 What is worrying is that children are confused and making the shape of a heart with their fingers, this is not our heart, or a love heart, it is the face of Huggy Wuggy! Very scary indeed . . . like the beginning of a new horrific Halloween movie . . . Months Warranty The Huggy Wuggy Plush 12 months warranty protection plan is designed to give you peace of mind. Keep your lifestyle more gorgeous with outstanding accessories.

Giant Huggy Wuggy - Etsy UK Giant Huggy Wuggy - Etsy UK

Huggy Wuggy Gamer Shirt Poppy PLaytime 2 Birthday shirt Family Matching T-shirts, Custom Birthday Party Tshirts, Long legs mommy Special Design: Inspired by the adventure puzzle game called poppy playtime, the Huggy Wuggy plush has a triangular head, pointed fangs, which highly restores character prototypes. This Huggy Wuggy plushies toy will brings you a different game experience. Poppy Playtime | Huggy Wuggy | Kissy Missy | Poppy Playtime Shoe Charms | Huggy Wuggy Croc Charms | Kid Friendly Charms | Bracelet Charms Kids Huggy Wuggy Sweatshirt, Poppy Playtime Youth Sweatshirt, Custom Embroidered Sweatshirt, Trending Now, Saint Valentine GiftBring You Fun: Our horror game doll is very interesting. With its soft limbs and velcro design on its hands, you can make any pose you like. This attractive Huggy Wuggy plush will bring you a lot of unexpected fun and it will be your kids's good friend. Green Velvet Winter Gnome, Jultomten, Tomten, Father Christmas, Holiday Decor, Large Sitting Gnome, Posable, Dangly Legs, Tiered Tray Decor I mean this is the kind of creepy cute thing I would have loved too! i would have wanted it as a kid for sure

Plush - Etsy Mommy Long Legs Plush - Etsy

Scary games are fun to so many kids, my son included. Although I don’t relish the idea of him being in a game where he gets “killed”, I respect his need to join in with his friends and role play scenarios that help him understand his world.

REFUNDS

Custom Poppy Playtime Quilt Blanket, Mommy Long Legs Bedding Set, Kissy Missy Kids Bedding Set, Huggy Wuggy Blanket, Gamer Fleece Blanket Do your kids like Huggy Wuggy? Have they played Poppy Playtime? What’s your opinion on the game? I’d love to hear your views in the comments section below. The most ridiculous thoughts on a game not suitable for kids under 12, as rated by the creators. Horror and fear is not for kids to face alone which they do when playing the game. There is blood splatter in the game. Making a deadly monster into a plush does not make it ok for younger kids. Parents need to wake up!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop