A Dream Called Maggie: A Short F/F Spanking Story (F/F Spanking: A collection of lesbian domestic discipline short stories Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

A Dream Called Maggie: A Short F/F Spanking Story (F/F Spanking: A collection of lesbian domestic discipline short stories Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Karen took out the envelope containing the slip….the slip…the white crispy slip, the DETENTION SLIP, and walked gingerly by the stairs and into the kitchen. “Hello Mum. I got this today.” As a teenager I always used to spend about ten days each year with Cousin Clare and her parents. Clare wasn’t actually my cousin, but her mother and my mother were at school together, and it was a convenient way to refer to her. Clare was an only child. He pressed the paddle against her lower butt. Fresh virgin skin rested under its sure commitment. She stayed still as the powerful impact lifted her tight cheeks, sending a wave of anguish through her behind. Despite its futility, she lifted her legs to ease her agonizing bottom. From the very first visit to the Girl’s Grammer School, it was made clear that corporal punishment was used. After a tour of the school looking at laboratories, home economic rooms and such like, the new girls were sat, with their Mums. At the end of the ‘Inroductory Speech’ by the Headmistress. It was made perfectly clear that corporal punishment was used to keep any naughty girl in line, and that parents had to sign a consent form to say that they agreed with the school’s Disciplinary Code of Conduct. This caused a mumbling stir in the Assembly Hall and the loins of many girls, as Mummy’s turned to whisper to their child.

Can you see her?” There, in the bay window is sat the lady in question. A tall woman, sat straight, dipping her pen in the inkwell, let’s look to see what she is writing. The leaving of school behind her and the journey home was sullen. The man in the bowler hat frowned at her as if he knew. The walk from the bus stop to her lovely cottage was heavy and slow. Two of Mummy’s friends saw her and nudged each other. Was that a snigger? What are you in for?" asked Sandy of her neighbour, a dark-haired girl called Janet from the same class. Yes, sir,” she said. She stood and felt her face burning with shame as she removed the lower half of her clothing. Mr Larson indicated for her to lie over his knees, and she complied. You were magnificent tonight," he said. "But I must paddle you. You filled my mental space with unnecessary angst while I prepared for this dinner."

Cassie's Life

I have found this news paper account, I hope you can read it! …it is the start of our story…we answer it, and send our two very naughty unruly girls to her. I looked over at to see she was indeed wearing one of the diapers. It was slightly large on her, slightly small on me. Still, it fit. I'm pleased to announce that I've just published a new story collection, Twelve of the Best: Volume 13!

There was not a doubt in my mind she meant what she said, and I scurried off to Lucille’s study, where her wooden paddle hung behind the closet door. I had no problem finding it; I’d been sent to fetch it often enough by my late wife. And I realized I was shaking with dread and the slightest dawning of sexual arousal that often accompanied these situations, at least in the beginning moments before the reality of a spanking took over. Meanwhile, I was realizing that this didn't feel half bad, and was struggling inwardly with the fact that this was a punishment. My mother finished diapering me, then said, "Now you go out to the living room, and tell everyone goodnight." Opening his other palm, he revealed two green dice. "You'd rather I imposed my judgment on you, but you're going to gamble on your punishment. Roll one die to decide your protection." The Davenports departed, well nourished and infused with confidence. She relayed her private conversation with Mrs. Davenport to Mark.I brewed a pot of coffee and took a cup to Vera, prepared as she’d requested (no need to be boorish, even if she had been a little rude in the manner of her request). Karen liked the strange feeling she felt (in a certain in a certain intimate area) at being exposed. This is a story version of one of the true real life spankings as told to me by a delightful lady who went to a Girls Grammer School and was kept in line at home by a slipper wielding mother, who used it on her daughters bare bottom… Often! This silly girl," she told them, "has broken the rules once again. You know that almost invariably means another detention. Alison is perhaps an exception however since she has already received one extra punishment. I’m inclined therefore to be lenient, and to let her off with two strokes of the cane."

Not to speak unless spoken to, Miss," Alison managed to get out, although her tiny voice was all but choked with tears. Seven sinful stories explore the deepest, darkest and dirtiest desires of six women seeking sexual pleasure and, with something to gratify every appetite, are guaranteed to set your pulse racing. a.m. When I get home I greet my husband with a kiss, which leads to him running his hands all over my velvet-encased body, which leads to us getting naked. He sits and I get on his lap and straddle him, facing away from him. He comes, I don’t; it’s not the best position for me. But my husband is brilliant because as I lean over the sofa arm he fingers me as I rub my clit. He loves to see me come and understands I need direct clit stimulation more often than not. His hardness drove her pride sky high. Her sex soared up the window, lifting her mind over the city. Flying on his flawless love, she flung her arms wide against the glass, and screamed, "I love you." The cauldron of emotion that the teacher had thus unwittingly concocted took no time at all to boil over. She arranged a second session between the three of them in a matter of days, and was so unaware of the turn she was provoking in Sandy's feelings that she suggested on that occasion that the new girl should be allowed to wear Sandy's spectacular red mac. Sandy consented in silent rage. But she took along her little camera, which she took pains to keep hidden, and recorded something of the proceedings.

The Flogmaster's Interview and Article

In the office, nothing changed. Both of us swore not to tell anyone else. I dodged questions from friends about my relationship status like bullets - the lies were worth it for the delirium I felt when I was with her. Sandy's eyes sparkled as she accepted with alacrity. She and Miss Mulcahy enjoyed each other's company. She found some baby powder and sprinkled it on me, then snugly fastened the diaper using the tapes that were on it. For winter break, I went up north to learn how to snowboard, and it turned out that my instructor was a major cutie, so I was even more excited! But just when I started to do well, I fell on my butt in the middle of the snow. I started crying because it hurt so bad, but to make everything worse, the cute instructor came up right behind me and smiled at me in a 'You're pathetic' kind of way." I can drive hungry," my Dad informed my Aunt. "But what about your kids, Junior? I bet they want to eat, don't you kids?" My siblings and I gave Dad the "Bambi Eyes". For once they worked. Sometimes they worked, even on Dad. Mom was easier.

Is that so?" my mother said. "Well mister, you've got another thing coming. I WAS going to let you have the side down while you slept in there, but since you are acting like an ungrateful spoiled BABY, a crib is where you belong...with the side UP!" Murmurs and a few stifled giggles ran around the room. Every girl knew what that meant. So too did the teachers.Intractible girls trained and educated. Excellent References.’ Italso advertised her papers for sale at a shilling each. They covered various subjects such as; Hints on Management of Children, and The Rod. Very well. Class turn and face me. Move! Now stretch up with your arms and press down with your toes once, twice, three times. And up again" - Miss Mulcahy illustrated the movements - "and down once, twice, three times: and so on. Begin!" For what seemed like the longest time, I stood there dumbfounded, staring at this diminutive but imperious female before me.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop