AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire RGB LED Cooler - YD1700BBAEBOX

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire RGB LED Cooler - YD1700BBAEBOX

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

base clock to boost clock), and the lack of support for XFR ("Extended Frequency Range") for this chip, indicated by the lack of an "X" on the end of the chip's name. Our Ryzen 7 1700-based rig averaged 105 frames per second (fps), two fps less than the Ryzen 7 1800X's 107fps, while the Core i7-7700K averaged 128fps.

I, personally, am a coder, so I have multiple IDEs and windows and so on and so forth open and running at any one time, which can be quite taxing on a CPU. There is a caveat to that logic, though, and that's the 1700's 65W TDP which will force it to use silicon that fits a different position on the voltage-frequency curve. Just as games aren't always optimized for brand-new graphics cards as soon as they launch (particularly if you happen to have a multi-card SLI or CrossFire setup), but are patched in the weeks that follow to deliver better performance, the same will likely happen on the CPU side of things—at least to a degree. Grand Theft Auto V remains an immensely popular game for PC gamers and as such retains its place in our test suite.It's something to watch out for if you decide to replace this cooler in the future as this is an easy way to damage the CPU. The most important point to enthusiasts is its retention of the unlocked CPU frequency multiplier that should allow a typical 1700 to reach 3. Single-core performance was a sticking point of AMD's previous-generation chips, as evidenced by the AMD FX-8370 here.

So AMD will be offering six-core and four-core Ryzen 5 chips, as well, although pricing on those hadn't yet been announced when we wrote this. obviamente probado con una rtx 2070 ya qué hay que recordar que no tiene tarjeta de video interna y es OBLIGATORIA su compra porque sino no podrás usarlo. You no longer must read your motherboards RAM QVL listing like a religious text, as long as you get DDR4 RAM from a reputable manufacturer you are going to be okay. Of course, being a cooler designed for use on AMD's PGA socket, you still get the old traditions of having to yank the CPU out of its socket when removing the cooler. The Wraith Spire's mount on our AM4 ASUS Crosshair VI Hero was very solid and did not cause interference with neighbouring components.

AMD still has significant ground to make up for on single-core workloads compared to Intel's current-generation "Kaby Lake" Core desktop chips. If single-threaded performance is important to you, the Core i7-7700K at its forced-turbo speed is 37% faster than Ryzen 7 1700. Why not just upgrade to something far faster now, then do the same 2 more times for the cost of 1 2080ti, which, in 3 or 4 years will be faster anyway, top tier kit is pointless unless everything is on par and you can afford / justify continually upgrading so you don't slip back down to the lag fest you have right now.

This happend many times:I had bottleneck when in 2005 upgraded from 5700le to 6600gt because of athlon x2 but it gone later when i ugpaded cpu.We'll explain XFR later, but in essence at this point, it allows some Ryzen 7 chips to clock 100MHz higher if they have a cooler that can keep temperatures low enough).

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop