ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 207ml

ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Mousse 207ml

RRP: £2.17
Price: £1.085
£1.085 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I know many of you will take one look at the length and complexity of this recipe and go running for the hills. Gradually pour the chocolate-oil mixture into the beaten yolks and fold to mix completely. Add a third of the beaten egg whites and fold in vigorously to lighten the mixture; no need to be delicate at this stage. Now gently fold in another third of the egg whites and, when that second lot is incorporated, fold in the final third leaving behind any liquid at the bottom of the bowl of whites. No white streaks should be visible. The good news is that all of the components can be made ahead of time, so you can spread out your time over a couple of days, making the recipe much more manageable. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Remember there are 5 egg whites as the additional egg whites will add lightness to the mousse. Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture in two additions. Do not over-mix, but do be sure that there are no unmixed egg whites visible in the mousse.

Directions: Pump a small amount into the palm of hands and run together. Apply to wet hair and comb through for even distribution. Wrap, mold, or set the hair. Style as usual. 2. What does olive oil mousse do? If you don’t have the same issues with lemon curd as I do, you can certainly use your favorite lemon curd recipe here instead, just add gelatin so it’ll set up more firmly. You’ll need about 1/2 cup to fill enough mini spheres for the centers of 12 to 15 molded cakes. The Pistachio is Always GreenerThomasina Miers’ chocolate and olive oil mousse with sea-salt-roasted hazelnuts: ‘Utterly delicious.’ Photograph: Louise Hagger for the Guardian. Food styling: Emily Kydd. Prop styling: Jennifer Kay If you want to make a full size glazed mousse cake instead of minis, the quantities as listed should work in an 8-inch silicone pan or cake ring. Follow the general assembly method outlined in my Nutella Mousse Cake recipe. To help with pan-size conversions, the rough volume yields of each component in the recipe are listed below, which should help you scale appropriately, no matter what size mold or pan you are using.

Making the olive oil chocolate mousse is super easy. First you take a large heatproof bowl and you add the dark chocolate (in pieces) It’s best to use a double boiler here to melt the chocolate. Once the chocolate is melted and the last little pieces of chocolate dissolve into the mix, take it of the heat and let it cool down just a bit. You could – alternatively – melt the chocolate in the microwave using a microwave-safe bowl.Instant read thermometer. The temperature is one of the most important parts of the mirror glaze process, so you really can’t do it without an accurate, instant read thermometer. Thermapens are my favorite, but any decent digital probe thermometer will do. The ORS Olive Oil Wrap/Set Hair Mousse is a lightweight mousse designed to hold, moisturize, and give incredible Add Shine to the hair. This hair care product contains a unique blend of ingredients, including olive oil, which is rich in Vitamin E, and Panthenol to provide moisture to the hair. 3. Is ORS olive oil mousse good for braids? Food coloring. You’ll need yellow gel-based or powdered food coloring for the mirror glaze. With gel coloring especially you’ll need a generous amount to achieve a vibrant color. I found powdered food coloring produced a more vibrant color for the mirror glaze (I also used a little bit in the curd centers since without the egg yolks they’re somewhat pale in color naturally). When the chocolate has melted, gradually pour this into the egg, olive oil mixture, stirring madly all the time to incorporate the chocolate.

I think that’s what I found particularly memorable about At My Table. The recipes are shrouded in memories from Nigella’s table, so much so that you feel as though you might be sitting, well, at her table… and haven’t we all dreamed of that at some point? You can also sub in 50g of the pistachio flour in the dacquoise with almond flour if necessary (the color will be less obviously green though), but that’s a good way to keep the expense down, and save the greenest nuts for the decorative garnish. Loved it. Made one recipe for 7 guests and made a second recipe, thinking one would not be enough. It was delicious and rich. Pistachios as mentioned were a nice touch. One recipe was more than enough! Didn't touch the second one. Into the freezer it went and we will enjoy it now. Pistachios come in a wide variety of colors from grassy green to yellowish brown. Here in the US at least, it’s not exactly easy to find the beautifully green pistachios that seem more common in Italy and the Middle East. Take about one quarter of the stiffly beaten egg whites and mix that into the chocolate mixture. Then pour the chocolate mixture into the bowl of egg whites and, using a large metal spoon, gently fold the remaining stiffly beaten egg whites into the chocolate mixture. Use a cutting and folding movement to combine the two.Unlike some of my other entremet cake recipes, this one doesn’t keep for quite as long once assembled and glazed. The dacquoise layer gets a little soggy after a few days. For that reason I’d recommend glazing the day of or the day before you plan to serve them, but no more than two days max. The mirror glaze and mousse keep surprisingly well, it’s that pesky dacquoise layer that doesn’t hold up. Ingredients & Equipment For the candied orange peel, fill a small saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Add the orange peel and bring to the boil again, then drain well. My previous mousse cakes have had bases of cake, brownie, or, in the case of my holiday ornament cakes, a nutty chocolate cookie crust. Put the porcini in a bowl, add boiling water to cover and leave to soak for 10-15 minutes. Drain, squeeze out any excess liquid, then finely chop.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop