Mattel - Hot Wheels City Roller Coaster Playset

Mattel - Hot Wheels City Roller Coaster Playset

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The motorized spiral provides continuous action, and it connects to other sets to extend the adventures. Two roller coasters are under construction at the site just south of State Farm Stadium: the "Hot Wheels Bone Shaker" and the "Hot Wheels Twin Mill Racer. The Hot Wheels City Roller Coaster Rally Playset Delivers Thrills And Excitement Just Like The Behemoth Coasters Of Real Life – But Only Toy Cars Can Ride This Ride.

Kids Drive Their Vehicle Up To The Coaster, Where There Are Fun Features Like The Ticket Booth And Moving Ramp To Start The Adventure. It comes with 1 Hot Wheels vehicle and can accommodate up to 7 toy cars at once (additional vehicles sold separately) thanks to the playset's size and continuous movement.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Disclosure: I am a Step2 Ambassador and receive monetary compensation and products at no cost as part of my partnership with Step2. The motorized action of the Hot Wheels City Roller Coaster Rally playset makes for non-stop adventure that take the Hot Wheels experience to the extreme! Let us know My First Scalextric Sets for Kids Ages 3+ - Battery Powered Micro Race Car Toys Set, Slot Car Race Tracks for Boys. It’s the new hit toy at their house and now that spring is here, I suspect it will be the popular toy for quite a while!

It's great the weight limit is 80 lbs as my little guy is high on the height and weight charts for his age! Kids drive their vehicle up to the coaster, where there are fun features like the ticket booth and moving ramp to start the adventure. Kids control the diverter that determines the route cars take on the downhill, upping the challenge with each additional vehicle added to the set.

We used Hot Wheels as rewards, so it only seemed fitting to celebrate his success with a true "big boy" bed. The motorized action of the Hot Wheels™ City Roller Coaster Rally™ playset makes for non-stop adventure that takes the Hot Wheels® experience to the extreme!

Then they just climb into the easy-entry Hot Wheels coaster car to sail down the extra-long, 14-foot coaster track. this is why i trust moms and not companies cause moms will tell you the good and the bad which companies will only tell you the good ! Notes The original June 19th, 2021 press release for the Hot Wheels roller coaster included an image depicting a vertical loop, sidewinder and double corkscrew. It comes out the top at 85 feet where it crests at the top of the lift hill, then traverses around the rooftop, a couple of scary moments…[it goes] into a double downward swirling helix.Be sure to check out our post about the Step2 Cars Roller Coaster which has great Cars birthday ideas. This is awesome since there are quite a few older neighborhood kids who have come out of the woodwork to take turns riding the coaster. While Carbon-Zinc batteries may work well with low-power devices, they can drain after a short period of time and cause certain products to not function properly. Construction for the VAI Resort in Glendale, a city located west of Phoenix, is well underway, and one of the features for the resort is a first-of-its-kind amusement park for the world.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop