EAGLEMOSS Mens Wrist Watches Quartz Water Resistant Tank Army Military Watch Boy (1980's Russian Tank)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

EAGLEMOSS Mens Wrist Watches Quartz Water Resistant Tank Army Military Watch Boy (1980's Russian Tank)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you like you can skip to the next post now, which is a brief look at issue 1, the American Infantry Watch, or read on for why I’m doing this thread.

A few weeks later I signed up to a watch forum and found a few likeminded UK based watch enthusiast who where also interested in the Eaglemoss MWC, we started chatting and because of the fortnights gap between watches the topic of conversation started to drift to other types of affordable watches, and beyond, way-way beyond. we started a bit of a mutual interest thread that went off topic more than it stayed on. This watch is probably based on a 1960s Omega Seamaster 300. Some sections of the french Navy used a watch bought "off the shelf”, the Tudor ‘Oyster Prince’, however one section, SHOM; Service Hydrographique et Océanonographique de la Marine, was supplied by Omega, the role of the department is to document and map the worlds oceans both for military and public service. This superb collection brings you military-style wristwatches featuring the design elements most desired by land, sea and air forces from the early 1900s to the mid-1980s. Each watch was tailored to the needs of a particular branch of the world’s armed forces during different decades. Many of the watches’ details later became common features on civilian timepieces.

Sword shaped hours and minutes hand and thin straight seconds hand.Green lume on hours and minutes hands. True, the watch is not water resistant, and the quartz movement is probably not the best, but I have other watches that fulfil those requirements. Cushion”style 44mm polished finish. 46.6mm including crown, 52.6mm lug to lug, 11.7mm deep. 37.5mm interior aperture.

At all times prior to the fall of the hammer lots and chattels remain the responsibility of the vendor, and thereafter the responsibility of the buyer, and the auctioneers will only be liable for negligence or error in the performance of their obligations. The insurance of lots and chattels is always the responsibility of the owner. Definitions: The Auction Centre, who act only as auctioneers and agents for the vendor are called “The Auctioneers”. “Hammer Price” means the level of bidding reached at or in excess of any reserve when the Auctioneer brings down the hammer. blue painted dial with white printed minute scale at outer edge. Hours indicated with embossed green hour markers, a triangle at 12, rectangles at 3-6-9, circles at other marks. All marks have good luminous effect. Each lot is offered for sale subject to any reserve price placed by the vendor, in which case the auctioneer may bid on behalf of the vendor.plated and polished finish. Grooved texture finish around bezel. 50.8mm including crown, 54.3mm lug to lug, 9.2mm deep. 43.5mm interior aperture. All conditions, notices, descriptions, statements and other matters in the catalogue and elsewhere concerning any lot are subject to any statements and other matters in the catalogue and elsewhere concerning any lot are subject to any statements modifying or affecting the same made by the auctioneer from the rostrum prior to any bid being accepted for the lot. One of the original 1950s Rolex MilSub watches, even in a very well used condition, can sell for tens of thousands of pounds. Fakes are easily obtained, but these days not so easily spotted, and many can fool even an experienced buyer.

So onto the thread, I’m aiming to bring up maybe one a day for now, please PM me if you want more or less information, we’d rather just keep this as a pictures and info thread so please any question on the afterlife forum please. I’m not an expert horologist but I hope that you find the following posts Informative. The Auctioneers act as agents for the vendor, and as such are not responsible for any default by the vendor or the buyer. We got noticed by the moderators, who had trouble even viewing what was now well over 25,000 posts. They decided to relaunch us as a version 2 of ourselves, and keep an eye on us. a close eye. Posts started to be removed for being off topic, and we got bullied out of our little home.In the event of a sale by private treaty both the vendor and the buyer agree to be bound by the general and any special conditions of sale. grooved crown. 30mm flat glass. Ridged finish around fixed non rotating bezel, Dark blue insert with silver coloured Index Marks at 10 minute intervals. Large straight hours and minutes hands with pointed tips, thin straight seconds hand. Green lume on hours and minutes hands.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop