L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme Sport FOR MEN by Issey Miyake - 50 ml EDT Spray

L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme Sport FOR MEN by Issey Miyake - 50 ml EDT Spray

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Still bright, fresh and smoothly aromatic this is a Spring and Summer gem or even just a posers gym scent. Leather, cedar and vetiver in combination always tricks me into thinking I'm smelling a hint of conifer, but it's a hint, not a blast. After it settles smells like Korres Vetiver Root Green Tea Cedarwood which has a lovely smell so overall its fresh, uplifting and energetic especially in the hot summer days !

Issey Miyake L’eau D’Issey Pour Homme Sport Eau de Toilette Spray is a fresh sports edition from the iconic fashion brand. Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members.You also do get some metallic vibes, quite a lot of punchy leather which makes it more unique then your typical citrus fragrance and the wood in this also very natural and great smelling vetiver. Issey Miyake explores new sports sensations in a simple and wild nature with L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport. uk//en/issey-miyake/leau-dissey-homme-sport-eau-de-toilette-spray/p_25360/ 25360 L’EAU D’ISSEY POUR HOMME SPORT https://i1. It was at one time one of my favorites and now I can't get the smell of cat urine out of my mind when i smell it. With this the user can measure the advertising ROI as well as track Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.

Our unparalleled selection of premium products include ranges from cosmetics to confectionery, fragrances to fashion accessories, spirits to souvenirs, skincare to sunglasses, fine foods to fine wines and champagne. Unfortunately, that was where the fragrance ended for me - I got nothing of the heart and base notes. Flacon of the new edition is shaped like its antecedent; it is transparent and colored in light blue, with a sliver-gray stopper, while a penetrating blue line under the stopper suggest a modern, sporty edition. If the data is transferred to the US, there is a risk that your data can be processed by US authorities, for control and surveillance measures, possibly without legal remedies.It makes me think of high school, and Japanese PE class (where everyone wears the same athletic outfits). Unlike other citrus summer fragrance that has a sharp citrus acidic scent, this one has a little sweetness that comes from the nutmeg and leather and not from vanilla or tonka beans.

This is masculine fragrance that evokes the spirit of an athlete, with notes of freshness grounded by a woods in the base that are uniquely masculine and timeless. My albeit limited experience of them makes me think "shower gel" as encountered in gym changing rooms the world over. Project and longevity is okay but could be better for me, stay closed to skin and last about 3-4 hours on me. Edit: I gotta say, after spending some time with this frag I realized that I did not do it any justice.

I am not happy with the longevity but very happy with the smell, it has a weaker but better smell than the original, its nice that I bought the 200ml bottle and would just respray during the day. A3: The long-lasting formula ensures that the captivating scent lingers throughout the day, keeping you feeling confident and refreshed. To me the frangrance is like aqua di gio but with more dept, instead of the regular lemon notes this fragrance also has a woody character. L'Eau d'Issey Homme Sport by Issey Miyake is an'Eau de Toilette' for men belonging to the Aromatic Wooden family. I bought this fragrance, for my husband and both my sons for Christmas and they love it they wear it every day and it lingeres in the house for hours,it's fresh and light ,just what men need.

A2: Yes, the citrusy and fresh notes make it ideal for spring and summer, offering a refreshing and uplifting experience. At first sniff, on my skin, i didn't quite detect any of the lemon note in the opening (not at all like the opening of Chanel's Edition Blanche for example or Armani Attitude), mostly i just got the bergamot.The sweetness of the ambergris combined with the nutmeg makes it smell similar to Dior Homme Sport or Allure Homme Sport. I wish I could smell all the complex notes others' are getting but the only thing this smells like to me is SOAP. This sporty series is just like any other fresh fragrance, people who endure sport and outdoor activity. This one, however, while smelling really pleasant, and having some DNA from the original, has no longevity or projection.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop