EBC Brakes DP41657R Yellowstuff Street and Track Brake Pad

EBC Brakes DP41657R Yellowstuff Street and Track Brake Pad

RRP: £110.57
Price: £55.285
£55.285 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Directors of the Board of Porsche Club GB, Club Office Staff, Register Secretaries and Regional Organisers are often requested by Club members to provide information on matters connected with their cars and other matters referred to in the Club Rules. Such information, advice and assistance provided by such persons is given in good faith and is based on the personal experience and knowledge of the individual concerned. We advise using disc heat paint to ensure green fade is avoided, continue reading below for more details

The new EBC Yellowstuff compound is essentially a race pad but with a BIG difference in that it works from cold and can be safely used on the highway. If you want the Ultimate in High Friction Braking this is the pad to choose. Brakes feel superb from first touch of the pedal and stay effective up to race temperatures. Stretched limos is another superb application for this material. EBC Brakes is now supplying this compound for stretched F250s, stretched Excursions, stretched Hummers which are subject to a PSV (public service vehicle) test. Vehicles which failed the PSV test with standard brakes passed the test quoting a 20% brake improvement when using this material.Mr Blinky I like these brakes, a lot. I didn't want to review them until I had done 1000 miles on them, and now I have. These are a really nice replacement for OEM. Fitting was a breeze. they really did fit like a glove. Really easy to get on and a nice snug fit (all 4 corners - discs and pads). The Pad and line Kit is supplied with EBC Yellowstuff™ pads for both front and rear axles. Unlike all other front ‘big brake kits’, which solely supply parts for the front axle, EBC includes matching Yellowstuff™ brake pads for the rear axle at zero additional cost to you. This ensures your vehicle ends up with an optimum brake balance and the rear axle shares a portion of the braking load, giving improved control under braking and shorter overall stopping distances.

Lohen offers in-house fitting for all products at our workshop in Eccleshall, Staffordshire, ST21 6JL. Here are the important things you need to know: Race pads operate much higher in the temp range are usually made of much harsher materials that can abrade the discs much more rapidly and therefore fitting them on a car used for the Sunday shopping run could lead to much poorer braking event unless you are driving to the supermarket in a manner befitting of Police Camera Action! We call this real world as it explains in a realistic and safe way how to accelerate this bed in the process. First, make sure you achieve the pad seating – we’re now going to bed the pads in with what we can describe as using “engine torque”. A this time (Oct 2020), I'm probably 50% through the Red Stuff pad's life, it still feels as firm as day1.

Guarantee No5: Free delivery on everything (mainland uk only)

For folks who are curious about the Lancer 2.4L GTS turbo add-on: No, in the end, I did not go through with it. EBC Brake Shop is not responsible for any additional costs as a result of a faulty product, unless prior consent is given in writing. The latest Bluestuff DM3362 and Low Mu versions should only take Fade 2 and a 15 minute cooling time to be ready to race. I would not recommend the Orangestuff as they are not suitable for road use as they take a couple of pedal applications to produce any retardation - which is fine in a race situation as you're on/off all the time, but not so good on the road/motorway where you may not touch the pedal for 5-60 minutes.

To make this change, the front rotors also need to be replaced with Ralliart front rotors. (Otherwise offset won't match) Find this complicated? – we tend to agree but all organic pads no matter which brand do need some bedding in to avoid loss of brake and a lot depends on rotor condition, the slightest hollow of the rotor surface will extend the bed in times a lot. So being accurate is important. For those who thinks Red Stuff is all ceramic, so it's no different from your OEM pads, let me share my actual experience: FADE 3 – Perform 6 high-pressure snubs from 90-20mph with a maximum acceleration between consecutive snubs. (approx 0.8g decel, or 80% of an emergency stop)

Fast Part Finder

From what I can see from your pic the pads and discs looked to have gone off with excess heat, what happens then is they glaze, the glaze is really hard to clear, and that will be why even now on the road they are poor. I have had the same in the past.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop