myPOS Go Portable Card Machine | Accept Contactless Payments, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, NFC, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Chip&PIN and Magstripe

£84.995
FREE Shipping

myPOS Go Portable Card Machine | Accept Contactless Payments, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, NFC, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Chip&PIN and Magstripe

RRP: £169.99
Price: £84.995
£84.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If a SIM card is already inserted into the myPOS Go device, it will automatically connect to the Internet. After the video identification, you will receive confirmation within 8 business hours of whether you can proceed with the application. Then you are required to provide legal documents to verify your company’s identity. The type of documents will depend on your company. myPOS is excited to introduce myPOS Go 2 – the next generation of its best-selling device allowing SMEs to take their businesses anywhere. On the whole, myPOS customers seem keen, but there are some who have also raised concerns about the fee, the set-up process and the brand’s response when something goes wrong.

Do myPOS card readers have the features you need? Here’s what you need to know. More about myPOS card readers STEP 3: Enter the SIM PIN. If the mobile network was not recognized, the myPOS Go device will display an error message and two options: to try again (X) or to manually enter the APN settings (O) of the mobile network. Once it has connected to the mobile network, the myPOS Go will perform a test of the connection to the myPOS system. If the test is successful, the activation screen will appear; If the connection test is unsuccessful, the myPOS Go screen will display an error message. If the card still doesn't read, ask the customer to slide the card to center the chip directly over the notch on the device. Ease of use of Your products and services are incredibly easy to use, even for someone who isn't very tech-savvy. The closest alternatives in terms of cost and utility are offered by Square, Zettle and SumUp. Square Reader is the cheapest, but requires an app and has no PIN pad (this is displayed in the app). Zettle Reader is similarly cheap and require an app, and has a physical PIN pad. SumUp Solo is the most comparable device, low cost with its own sim card. Normally myPOS Go would be available for an even more competitive price.From the drop-down menu, choose either a myPOS device or myPOS Glass to activate. Select “myPOS Glass”. If the merchant would like another SIM card to be used the steps described below should be followed: Allow customers to add a tip directly on the myPOS Go. The feature can be enabled or disabled. Stay secure

i would say i,m happy but the reason for 4 star is i,m not happy with them for 2 points below. i wish they looked into this and could resolved at least on of them. so far good but only once they asked me to provide some documents to confirm the recent transactions and indeed i would say they were right to ask these documents. In your myPOS Glass app, choose the Apple ID you wish your business information to be linked to and tap “Continue”. Compared to rivals, myPOS card readers have transaction costs on the lower side and benefit from having no monthly costs; but, with the exception of the extremely reasonably priced myPOS Go, the upfront price is higher than for many competitors. However, it does have an impressively speedy settlement period. P.S. I'm especially grateful for the free business card that came with my myPOS terminal. It's so convenient to be able to access my funds instantly after every sale ;)

Activation through the myPOS app: The process of activating myPOS Glass through the myPOS app is the same as the one described above. Depending on the circumstances, there is a different timeframe concerning giving you a final response.

Are you looking to keep overheads low for your business? Don't want to commit to a contract? Want a light and portable card machine that you don't need to tether to your phone? Business on the move

After completing all our services the card holders paid us with their cards present to our pos machine.We have messages from them how good we are and they are happy with their experience from our team. Activation through your myPOS account (mypos.com): If you already have a myPOS account, go to the “myPOS Devices” menu.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop