Do or Drink - Party Card Game - for University, College, Camping, Hen's Night, Stag Parties - Funny for Men & Women

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Do or Drink - Party Card Game - for University, College, Camping, Hen's Night, Stag Parties - Funny for Men & Women

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It’s also the perfect means of getting to know each other again if you’ve been out of touch since high school or university! Just place an empty glass in the middle of a table where every player can reach it and fill it with a drink of your choice.

The person answering the question must say their answer out loud, bearing in mind the rest of the participants haven't heard the question. The game continues until everyone has answered all the questions or until the group has had enough drinks.It’s a simple yet highly entertaining game that’s been around for ages — and now, it’s even easier to play with our online version. Naturally, when someone picks "dare," you want to get them to do something crazy or embarrassing, as it’s all a part of the game. While “Truth or Drink” is a simple and fun game for any party, it’s essential to set some ground rules beforehand. Contains 58 Drunko Drink or Dare action cards and game rules, perfect for hen and stag do’s as well as for house parties.

Get tons of ideas for funny dares, hard dares, crazy dares, and—above all—embarrassing dares for playing Truth or Dare with your friends! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.So what if a family goes on this and see’s the waxing one with little kids this is ver inappropriate and all the ones that aren’t family friendly need to be taken down. This game is for adults only: Since alcohol is involved, it’s important to make sure that all players are of legal drinking age. If the task is a success, everyone has to drink, and the challengee becomes the challenger, and so on. You can't put your drink on the table - you have to either keep refilling all night or keep carrying your empties.

I swear I used it at my friends house for a birthday party and sometimes when I said dirty dares Karina was like eww no! If you want a fun, relaxed way to find out more about your partner, alcohol should definitely be involved. A staple of Fresher's dorms the land over, Never Have I Ever is a great way to get to know a lot - probably too much - about people in a short space of time. Grab a glass, fill it with beer, wine, or whatever floats your boat, and place it in the middle of the table. On the Rocks: Get more personal with these good-friends questions featuring just the right amount of bite.The game is super simple, essentially you take turns trying to bounce a penny off the table into a short glass.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop