Emma Hardie Protect & Prime SPF 30 (50ml) - Dermatologically Tested. Suitable for Sensitive Skin. Protects against UVA & UVB Damage. Provides Lightweight Hydration & a Luminous Finish

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Emma Hardie Protect & Prime SPF 30 (50ml) - Dermatologically Tested. Suitable for Sensitive Skin. Protects against UVA & UVB Damage. Provides Lightweight Hydration & a Luminous Finish

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Apply liberally on to cleansed skin, either alone or on top of your usual serum or moisturiser for added protection and hydration. ViajadoraInglesa Recommend as daily moisturiser Good moisturiser ! Lovely smell, texture, non-greasy and a great SPF product. High quality. Purifying Pink Clay Detox Mask Directions: Smooth a thin layer of Purifying Detox Pink Clay Mask over the skin, being careful to avoid the eye area

For any content that you submit, you grant Space NK a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. Trendyjules Hydrated and glowing Had this as a sample in a recent beauty box and I loved it. Leaves my face hydrated and glowing. Snapped this up with a 20% discount offer. Bargain! that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);

Find in store

Another concern of BP-3 is that it shows some estrogenic activity, though it's probably not relevant when applied topically to the skin. Estrogenic activity was confirmed only in-vitro (in test tubes) and when taken orally by lab animals, and not when used topically as you would normally. In fact, a 2004 follow-up study to examine the estrogenic effect of sunscreens when used topically on the whole body found that "the endogenous levels of reproductive hormones were unaffected" (even though BP-3 could be detected both in plasma and urine, so its absorption is no doubt too good).

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Protect & Prime SPF 30 is a lightweight, non-greasy skin protecting and priming cream with a broad spectrum sun protection SPF30, that gives the skin eight hours of daily protection against UVA and UVB. Joy42 Protect and Prime SPF30 I first used this product when I received a sample in a summer offer. It goes on easily and smoothly and I was very impressed with the feel on my skin, a little goes a long way and the smell is wonderful. I was most pleased that it is SPF30. Aqua (Water), Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzophenone-3, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Cera/Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Tapioca Starch, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, Xanthan Gum, Linalool, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Silica, Sodium Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Citral, Citric Acid, Farnesol, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). What we say This is such a great skincare fix, particularly for the time-short. Featuring light-diffusing particles that effectively blur imperfections and even skin tone, this acts as a primer for your makeup while also hydrating and protecting against harmful UV rays. It nourishes skin with a healthy blend of Jojoba, Shea butter, oat extract and Vitamin E, so the complexion feels smooth and supple. Apply after cleansing to give your makeup a long-lasting soft focus finish.Illuminating Finish: The Protect And Prime SPF30 imparts a subtle, radiant glow that enhances your natural beauty. Developed around Amazing Face, a capsule skincare collection of multi-tasking daily essentials, Emma Hardie formulas instantly smooth and lift tired, stressed skin revealing a natural glow. Brand History Moni Mac Try before you invest. Great opportunity to try these brilliant products as they are quite an investment. They did not disappoint. Smell and feel great and work! MORINGA CLEANSING BALM 30g 1.06oz: vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, peg-8 beeswax, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, peg-60 almond glycerides, sorbitan stearate, palmitic/stearic triglycerides, limonene, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, silica, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, juniperus virginiana oil, aqua (water), lecithin, linalool, butylene glycol, octyldodecyl pca, menthyl pca, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, crithmum maritimum extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower oil, rosa damascena flower oil, disodium phosphate, citronellol, citric acid, geraniol, citral olddorothy Great for travel Perfect size f or travel purpose. As a confirmed Emma Hardie user I just couldn’t do without when on holiday.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop