MAKITA DLX2221ST 18V Brushless Cordless Twin Pack DHP483Z Drill & DTD155Z Driver

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MAKITA DLX2221ST 18V Brushless Cordless Twin Pack DHP483Z Drill & DTD155Z Driver

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

battery's are also a perfect addition and will last hours Bought this as my first drill set for my apprenticeship in carpentry, currently using then daily and abs definitely the best drills I've used thus far.

The DHP483Z 18V LXT Brushless Combi Drill is certainly a capable drill all while being beautifully compact, with a maximum drill capacity in wood of 36mm, 13mm in both metal and masonry. The Makita DLX2221ST is a cordless 18 volt compact twin kit which contains the DHP483 Combi Drill with 20 clutch settings that deliver up to 40 Nm of torque. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The Makita 2 piece DLX2221ST kit features two powerful 18v brushless motor machines: the DHP483 combi drill and the DTD155 impact driver.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Tools must be registed online on Makita UK Warranty Registration Page within 30 days of purchase to qualify for the warranty extension otherwise a standard 1 year warranty will apply.

The Makita DHP483 has been developed for light duty tasks, with compact body and great endurance thanks to its brushless motor and The Makita DTD155Z 18v brushless impact driver is a 1/4" hex driver with a difference. Featuring the Makita Brushless motor, precision engineered to be up to 50% more efficient than a comparative model. Featuring an improved impact mode (A-mode): helps to eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading“ by driving at low speed until the start of tightening.With 2 mechanical gears, electric brake, and dual-rotation modes, this drill delivers up to 1700rpm no load speed, and up to 25,500bpm. The A-mode feature helps to eliminate “screw cam out” and “cross threading” by driving at low speed until the tightening begins. Bought this as my first drill set for my apprenticeship in carpentry, currently using then daily and abs definitely the best drills I've used thus far.

Features a 140Nm max torque, keyless single sleeve ¼” hex chuck, M5-M14 standard bolts, M5-M12 high tensile bolts, M4-M8 machine screws, and 22mm-90mm coarse thread length making it ideal for repetitive screwdriving.Featuring Assist Mode which helps to eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading“ by driving at low speed until the start of tightening. From the product page you can use Paypal Express Checkout which will take you straight to your Paypal account where you can login to complete payment or apply for Paypal Credit. If approved and you accept, you'll have a credit limit added to your PayPal account ready to use immediately. If this is not possible please ensure you sign for the goods unexamined to allow us to take any claims up with our deliver partners if necessary.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop