Har London Fashion The Miracle Scrubber Kit The Pink Stuff Star Drops 2 Cleaning Paste Electric Scrubber Kit With 4 Cleaning Brush Heads.

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Har London Fashion The Miracle Scrubber Kit The Pink Stuff Star Drops 2 Cleaning Paste Electric Scrubber Kit With 4 Cleaning Brush Heads.

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Use it on saucepans, cooker tops, sinks, uPVC, barbecues, ceramic tiles, glass, showers, garden furniture, paintwork, boats, brass. But when I saw that the creator of one of my favorite cleaning products, The Pink Stuff, came out with a scrubber kit that featured a brush for sneakers, I decided to try it as a last-ditch effort. I put on gloves, scooped a dab of The Pink stuff and rubbed the laces back and forth between my fingers before rinsing and rubbing again. With this kit, you can easily and quickly remove dirt and stains, allowing you to spend your time on what truly matters. Whether you’re using the scrubber tool to reach those difficult-to-reach areas, or showing those pesky stains who's boss, this sonic set will give you the perfect clean.

Stardrops - The Pink Stuff - The Miracle Scrubber Kit - 2

The Miracle Cleaning Paste is a mild-abrasive, multi-purpose paste cleaner that works instantly on all kinds of tough and dirty surface stains.

The unique composition of the product allows you to remove even the most ingrained stains without damaging the surface.

THE PINK STUFF - The Miracle Scrubber Kit – The Pink Stuff THE PINK STUFF - The Miracle Scrubber Kit – The Pink Stuff

All in all, not including the drying portion (which took a few days), the whole process took less than 30 minutes total and saved me from having to spend money on a new pair of sneakers. The Pink Stuff The Miracle Scrubber Kit from Stardrops is an amazing set that will revolutionize your cleaning routine. Please make sure that Javascript and cookies are enabled on your browser and that you are not blocking them from loading.

And now I know the next time that I get my feet trampled on a crowded dance floor or take a walk through a muddy patch at the park, there's an easy way to make them sparkle again.

The Pink Stuff Sonic Scrubber Set - ALDI UK The Pink Stuff Sonic Scrubber Set - ALDI UK

When I had tried cleaning my sneakers with The Pink Stuff before, I just used a coarse sponge ( most people who I've seen using the paste to clean their shoes use a toothbrush, but I didn't have a spare one handy). So I secured that one to the top of the scrubbing tool base, added the batteries (four AAs, which are included in the kit) and got to work. This set includes all you need to tackle stains on a variety of surfaces with the electric scrubber tool, 4 unique brush heads, and 2 tubs of the pink stuff cleaning paste.

The Pink Stuff The Miracle Scrubber Kit is perfect for removing even the most stubborn stains and dirt. I let the product sit for a few minutes, then rinsed the shoes with water and went back around with the brush, letting it scrub each area and rinsing again to make sure to get all the product out.

Pink stuff - Hitta bästa priset på Prisjakt Pink stuff - Hitta bästa priset på Prisjakt

I also appreciated how the kit came with everything you need to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks, but if you don't think that you need all the various brushes, you can also purchase a tub of The Pink Stuff and this top-rated scrubbing brush, which reviewers say works on shoes (as well as grout, tile and more). And in case you're looking for other solutions for your sneakers, we're highlighting a handful of other top-rated and bestselling shoe cleaners, below.I used the latter on the grouting in my shower and was impressed by how easily it removed the dirt that was stuck in the lines. I instantly fell in love with the product the first time I tried it last year, and have been using it regularly in my cleaning routine ever since. To start, I removed the laces so I could clean those separately and have easier access to the shoe tongue. Millions of people have been turning to this versatile cleaning paste for all sorts of household cleaning needs, trusting its power to make indoor and outdoor areas extra shiny, sparkly, and squeaky clean. And during that time, I've worn them while traveling through multiple continents and to plenty of concerts and crowded bars.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop