MAM Teats Size 3, Suitable for 4+ Months, MAM Fast Flow Teats with SkinSoft Silicone, Fits all MAM Baby Bottles, Baby Feeding Essentials, Pack of 2

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MAM Teats Size 3, Suitable for 4+ Months, MAM Fast Flow Teats with SkinSoft Silicone, Fits all MAM Baby Bottles, Baby Feeding Essentials, Pack of 2

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We recently had a clock change and I thought it was down to the early nights as he had started to want to go to sleep earlier. It’s best to replace teats at regular intervals – at least every two to three months – as washing and sterilising will wear on the material. Among other items, food packaging, plastic utensils and baby bottles are just a few examples of products made with PC, whereas the main usage of BPS is in thermal papers and inks. As a baby’s feeding develops and they are taking a longer time feeding from a Level 2 teat, many parents choose to move up to a Level 3 teat. You can use the age brackets of each teat size to gauge when it’s time to move up a size and/or flow rate, but your baby will also let you know when it’s time to change, or even if you’ve moved up too quickly.

At first, I put many of these signs down to him having a growth spurt, going through a leap or general baby -grumpiness, but after an epiphany one evening, I suddenly discovered that actually he would benefit from moving up to a bigger teat size!Please tick if you would like to receive news, offers and information from our trusted and carefully selected partners that we think you might like. Consider the Y-Cut nipple if your Healthcare Professional has recommended thickening your baby’s milk. But it’s pretty common for a baby to be perfectly content with one teat size the whole time they’re bottle feeding, but the flow rate will need to change over time as they develop.

This will ensure that baby makes the perfect transition from breastfeeding or bottle feeding to independent drinking. Most baby bottles offer varying teat levels for different age ranges (usually slow flow for 0+ months, medium flow for 3+ months, and fast flow for 6+ months), meaning you can approximately judge which teat size might be the best based on your baby’s age. It is extra soft thanks to technology designed by the MAM Design Studio for MAM baby feeding bottles.Consider Level 2 if your baby is accepting early solid foods, or if their Healthcare Professional has recommended thickening their milk. The self-sterilising function of the Easy Start™ Anti-Colic is proven to be effective for killing common household germs and bacteria. This means that the size of the hole is always perfectly matched to the type of food: The correct flow speed for the food ensures that babies always suck vigorously and thus aids their healthy development. I remember well how my first baby was furiously sucking away on a bottle and seemed incredibly frustrated, having previously been happy with her feeds.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop