The Greatest Hits 1970-2002

The Greatest Hits 1970-2002

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

A proper 50th anniversary box with 4-5 discs, chronological sequencing and various rarities would get me excited. Still feel that it sounds okay, even though just about every other cd I bought in 2003 has harsh brickwalling (maybe its just the softness of Elton John's tone that makes even a brickwalled master compilation sound tolerable)? In 2003, Greatest Hits was ranked at number 135 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time, [9] then was re-ranked at number 136 in a 2012 revised list. This edition follows the US LP track listing for the main album and adds "Candle In The Wind" as track 11.

This is the kind of item that Elton fans just have to get, despite knowing each and every song by heart.Regardless of country of origin all tracks are sung in English, unless otherwise stated in our description.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I'd say the 3 disc version would count as being the most comprehensive collection of hit singles to date. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Build your own unique collection, Rediscover your all-time favourites and find new musical inspiration from all eras and genres. Irrespective of the source, all of our collectables meet our strict grading and are 100% guaranteed.Condition - This item is in Excellent condition or better (unless it says otherwise in the above description). It debuted on the Billboard 200 chart at number 12 on 30 November 2002, for a total run of 67 weeks. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Released in November 1974, it spans the years 1970 to 1974, compiling ten of John's singles, with one track variation for releases in North America and for Europe and Australia.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop