Be Quiet! 12VHPWR PCIe Adapter Cable BC072

Be Quiet! 12VHPWR PCIe Adapter Cable BC072

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

PCBOOST expressly disclaims any damage caused by or attributed to use of this cable with any power supplies that are not certified for use with this cables. A place for everything NVIDIA, come talk about news, drivers, rumors, GPUs, the industry, show-off your build and more. Sense 2 and sense 3 are optional, and do nothing on any current PSU I'm aware of (although their function is defined in the ATX 3 design guide).

So far I have purchased one custom 12VHPWR cable, one 90 degree 12VHPWR extension cable, 180 degree 12VHPWR adapter and several 12VHPWR connectors from moddiy. Do not bend the 12VHPWR adapter cable under 40mm from the plug downwards and do not bend the cable horizontally. But the parts I received were perfect and delivered very well in great packaging and it wasn't too expensive. Please note: “backplate side” and “cooler side” refers to which direction the cable will be once the adapter is installed. The included 12VHPWR cable is not an adapter, it is a native cable, just like the CPU, PCIe and SATA cables are also not adapters.

Since the provided cable just uses normal PCIe connectors, I am assuming it doesn't have the ability to transfer data. KevBacon said:I haven't used one but just looking at these types of adapters seems like a bad idea to me. It can tolerate extreme temperatures up to 105 degrees Celsius so not even the most power-demanding graphics cards can faze the power adapter.

Unlike other angled cable connectors, our angled adapters utilize a reinforced PCB design to achieve an angled connection. Or are you saying that it can only indicatie how much the cable could handle, and nothing about the actual power available.WARNING: Due to the electrical pinout cables and the unique electrical pinout designed for your power supply, using these cables with a non-certified or unsupported power supply may cause irreparable harm to your power supply, cables, and/or any connected devices. An angled connection eliminates the necessity for wire bending, preventing additional stress on both the cable and the graphics card connector. I think these angled connectors make it even likelier that the pins become loose, as users have reported with the CableMod angled connector. The adapter is made with top-quality PCB and aluminum shell housing for best performance and cooling, and supports full 600W.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop