Oral-B iO8 Electric Toothbrush with Magnetic Technology, Gifts For Women / Men, App Connected Handle, 1 Ultimate Clean Toothbrush Head & Magnetic Pouch, 6 Modes, Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin UK Plug, Black

£224.995
FREE Shipping

Oral-B iO8 Electric Toothbrush with Magnetic Technology, Gifts For Women / Men, App Connected Handle, 1 Ultimate Clean Toothbrush Head & Magnetic Pouch, 6 Modes, Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin UK Plug, Black

RRP: £449.99
Price: £224.995
£224.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Obviously I wouldn’t do that. But, it’s quite likely I might focus more on one surface than another without realising it. iO models command a price premium, particularly when you factor in replacement brush heads. You don’t need a premium model to clean your teeth well. You could look at the Genius X. This doesn’t require the smartphone camera to be used. Works like the iO but a little less glitzy and feature rich. The long established range of small round brush heads Oral-B have become known for are not compatible. My favorite part about the iO is the digital interface, something I didn't know I wanted in a toothbrush. Most electric brushes will inform you somehow of the time spent brushing. You're typically supposed to brush your teeth for two minutes—30 seconds on each quadrant—and electric brushes often vibrate gently to let you know it's time to move on to the next section. At two minutes, it will vibrate again more intensely to signal that it's time to rinse.

Oral-B iO8 2x Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Oral-B iO8 2x Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas

The iO9 and 10 can hold the handle and 1 brush head only. This is because you can charge the brush inside the case. There is no battery in the case to do this. Instead, you connect the supplied proprietary power adapter. Lots of data is logged and available for review in the future, even if you didn’t use the app in real time. Charts do highlight trends and signpost you to make the necessary improvements. To some people, existing brushes feel a bit too intense in the way they clean. There is a noticeable difference with the iO8. The cleaning results are as good and you still get that feeling of having had a thorough clean. The iO8’s timer and pacer encourage longer brushing. They too prompt you to move the brush around the mouth, so all tooth surfaces gain attention, not just those you show off as you smile. The battery charge level will be displayed just before the brush powers off. And at roughly 3 month intervals you will be notified that the brush head needs to be replaced.

Confused by Oral-B’s sprawling range of toothbrushes? Well we’ve picked out the best of the brand’s brushes for every need and budget

The difference is huge. The iO brushing performance is second to none – and I don’t know anyone who’s tried it who thinks otherwise. The average brush head price has doubled with the iO bristles. I see no logical justification for this, other than, they can.

Oral-B Special Edition iO - 8 - Black with Magnetic Pouch + 4 Oral-B Special Edition iO - 8 - Black with Magnetic Pouch + 4

The iO8 is a fantastic smart brush with a ton of great features. We wish it had USB charging and a slightly better battery life but it’s still one of the best brushes you can buy. It’s a luxury item but if your budget stretches that far, we don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Price When Reviewed This comparison has more detail – although to be fair, I am comparing the iO Series 9 vs the X in this comparison. Reply Alternatively, you could try to buy an EU charging stand separately and then you can just pop the brush onto that rather than having to worry about a voltage and power adapter.

The verdict: Oral-B iO7 vs Oral-B iO9

minutes is the minimum recommended time to brush your teeth, yet many people brush for just 45-70 seconds per day. If this is you, you are putting your oral health at risk. Jon is a leading voice on electric toothbrushes and has been quoted by mainstream media publications for his opinions and expertise. The iO does all of that and more with the digital screen. It offers up a timer on how long you've been brushing, and it's practically right in your face so you always know when to move on or stop. A smile or sad face appears depending on whether you've brushed enough or stopped short—that's a good enough incentive for me to keep going when I feel like calling it a night. If you're using the app, you're also treated to an onscreen timer. I don’t need my toothbrush to win prestigious design awards, but if I like the colour and how it looks I am more likely to use it. I am sure you would agree.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop