NISHMAN Hair Styling Wax, Spider Wax Tarantula S2, 150 ml | Natural Shine | Ultra High Strong Hold | Edge Control | Hair Clay Wax | Wax Stick Hair | Men's Hair Gel | Hair Gel for Men (Tarantula S2)

£2.775
FREE Shipping

NISHMAN Hair Styling Wax, Spider Wax Tarantula S2, 150 ml | Natural Shine | Ultra High Strong Hold | Edge Control | Hair Clay Wax | Wax Stick Hair | Men's Hair Gel | Hair Gel for Men (Tarantula S2)

RRP: £5.55
Price: £2.775
£2.775 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

You can also put green bottle flies in the fridge for a few minutes before feeding to your spider to slow them down and make them easier to catch. These can be fed from 4th - 7th instar depending on the size and species of the spider. With this product, you will enjoy the strong and flexible hold while creating the best hairstyles that will last all day without leaving any residue on your hair. The most commonly bred jumping spider here in the UK is the Phidippus Regius, and its average size is around 15mm depending on which locale it is. Jumping spiders are solitary creatures and must be kept in an enclosure on their own. Putting two of them together would result in a fight to the death and one of them being eaten by the other and the possibly the death of both of them if they manage to bite each others. Unfortunately, there have been some Tiktoks and other social media posts where the spider's owners have shown multiple spiders being allowed outside of their enclosures to “mingle & play” together. Please don’t ever try this yourself as 9 times out of 10 it won’t end well.

Spider Wax | Blackwidow S1 Nishman Spider Wax | Blackwidow S1

Fun and easy application Giving volume and styling to the hair Easy to clean from hair with its water-based structure Their eyesight plays a huge role in why these tiny bit mighty spiders are able to spot, stalk and hunt down their prey. This article does a far better job of explaining it than I can if you fancy delving deeper into this topic. First cosmetics was established in 1998 with an object of importing hair care products and beauty salons equipments. I also want to mention that some spiders won’t ever get used to it and won’t tolerate being handled at all. I have a couple of such spiders which are “look but don't touch” and others that I can and do handle, but that’s absolutely their choice. Overfeeding them is often done with no ill intent of their owner, they just assume their spider is hungry every couple of days when in reality these spiders can go weeks without food.Spider's paws (yes their feet are actually called paws, how cute!) are incredibly sensitive and just like human hands, their paws can feel things like temperature, airflow, direction, movement, and vibrations, and if some scientists are correct, they can even feel the blood pumping through our veins as well as our bioelectrical current. Basically, it’s a super weird sensation when they touch our skin! Imagine you're standing on a train platform and one comes belting past without stopping at the station. All that noise and vibration, the heat of the train engines, the warm air as its disturbed, and the wind it all creates, that’s the comparison I use for how it must feel to a jumping spider when being handled by us. Similar to how we get used to being in train stations, your jumping spider may also get used to being handled by you.

Spider Care Sheet, Phidippus Regius Jumping Spider Jumping Spider Care Sheet, Phidippus Regius Jumping Spider

There are several options when it comes to what jumping spiders can and will eat, and the majority of the time it’s a delicate balance between what the owner is OK dealing with, and what the spider needs to stay healthy. Just remember that whatever you do decide to feed your spider, it will all be live food and as such will need its own care routine in addition to your spider. Some don’t take up much space or upkeep, and some will need enclosures of their own as well as food and bedding. Now unfortunately this wasn't a dry bite meaning she gave me a good dose of her venom given how long she dangled there by her fangs, and I can’t lie and tell you it was completely painless when it wasn’t. Our hair styling spider wax takes texture to another level, defining every strand to give your style depth. It’s the ideal product for undercuts with longer hair on top, whether you want sharp tips or tousled waves. The unique fiber-like consistency is strong but pliable, and clings to hair for visible definition. The wax leaves a medium-shine finish that’s not too matte or too glossy, but just enough to highlight your style. I have actually been bitten 4 times in total, 3 of which were dry bites (no venom injected) and I don’t actually class them as bites at all because of the circumstances surrounding them. In this particular incident, I was actually bitten by 3 of my spiders within minutes of each other which was the first sign that there was perhaps something else going on other than them biting me for the sake of it. Give your hair a flexible and active appearance with its unique texture that is designed to create shiny long-lasting holds. This wax can easily be removed from hair by combing.Another thing people often get wrong is tweezer feeding their spider. Jumping spiders love to hunt, and they're amazing at it. Some will spend a little time stalking their prey first, and some will just pounce straight away, it totally depends on the spider. Allowing them to hunt as they would in the wild provides them with enrichment and stimulation. So when feeding I recommend putting the prey item into the eye line of your spider, and then leave them to do the rest on their own. The only time I do think it's OK to tweezer feed is for very young spiders that are moving onto larger prey for the first time, injured spiders that may need a little helping hand, and for very old spiders that find it very hard to hunt. One of many cool things about jumpers is that they don't NEED to be handled or have physical interactions with us to live happy healthy lives. They’re quite content in their little habitats providing all their basic care requirements are met, and they’re just as fascinating to own when only admiring them through the walls of their enclosure. Hair that falls flat halfway through the day… it kinda kills your vibe. So swing into action and set your style with our spider hair wax. It delivers epic all-day hold alongside big volume and texture. The formula is like no other, developed to give hair the flexibility and durability of a spiderweb. Hair feels supple but stays in place, so you can express yourself with messy spikes, high-volume fauxhawks, defined curls, and more.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop