Evil Dead Rise 4K UHD [Blu-ray] [Region A & B & C]

Evil Dead Rise 4K UHD [Blu-ray] [Region A & B & C]

RRP: £24.99
Price: £12.495
£12.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Steelbook itself is gorgeous, I didn't used to like them when they had no title on the front but this really works in this particular instance.

I think the setting in the high rise creates a creepy claustrophobia and there are only really four characters throught the whole movie. levels of crush or blooming, while adjacent colors also "pop out" nicely thanks to its careful HDR grading.Some subtle nods to them though in the film but by comparison its not for the squeamish or those who don't enjoy jump/scares. What little action there was involving the Deadites was well done, the effects are good and there is some genuinely bloody moments, but for the most part of the 90 mins run time nothing is happening.

I'm not the world's biggest Evil Dead fan by any stretch, with my lifetime experience limited to a few stray viewings of Sam Raimi's original three films during my teenage and twenty-something years.I've personally been a fan of the Evil Dead for close to 30 years, watching all the movies, reading the graphic novel, playing the video games, and had high hopes for this latest installment, but I am disappointed to say it really didn't live up to expectations. Unbeknownst to them, the building is a hotbed of demonic activity, and when Emily unwittingly performs a forbidden ritual, she unleashes a malevolent force that infects the entire structure. For more about Evil Dead Rise 4K and the Evil Dead Rise 4K Blu-ray release, see Evil Dead Rise 4K Blu-ray Review published by Randy Miller III on October 25, 2023 where this Blu-ray release scored 3. For more about Evil Dead Rise 4K and the Evil Dead Rise 4K Blu-ray release, see Evil Dead Rise 4K Blu-ray Review published by Randy Miller III on June 22, 2023 where this Blu-ray release scored 3.

Would've preferred more spot gloss, or full gloss on the front, and the rear orange background is too metallic for my tates.It's one of these middling horror movies, that seems to want to tell a story that doesn't really work in the Evil Dead franchise given what came before it.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop