Viano MO Bacter Organic Lawn Fertiliser & Moss Killer - 20kg

Viano MO Bacter Organic Lawn Fertiliser & Moss Killer - 20kg

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you have very acid soil,you could apply lime, at not more than 50g per sqm (1½oz per sq yd), to slightly reduce acidity and discourage moss Also, have you ever been annoyed at the stain on your patio or driveway after treating your lawn with normal fertiliser? You now have no need to worry as MO Bacter Organic Fertiliser does not stain stonework, patios or paths - a massive bonus! We always follow a detailed, rigorous process to create content that is factually correct and meets the highest standard of integrity. For best results, it is recommended to apply Mo Bacter Organic Lawn Fertiliser & Moss Killer in the spring, or early summer to remove moss. To keep moss away in winter, apply the product in late summer or early autumn. It makes no difference if it rains afterwards. MO Bacter works best when the soil temperature reaches 10ºC, so warm, damp conditions are ideal.

In 2022, I tested MO Bacter on a patch of mossy lawn, here’s how I applied it and the results I saw:Deadmoss raked out of lawns after treatment can be added to the compost bin, but mix it with plenty of other ingredients to help speed up its potentially slowdecomposition. Mosskillercombined with fertiliser (nitrogen, phosphorus or potassium, indicated by the abbreviations NPK) can be beneficial if the grass is growing poorly. Available products includeMiracle-Gro Evergreen Complete 4 in 1, Westland Aftercut All-in-One Feed, Weed and Moss killer, and Maxicrop Moss Killer and Lawn Tonic liquid concentrate (with seaweed extract)

Moss raked out of lawns can be added to your compost heap. It can be slow to rot in large quantities, so mix it with other ingredients(ideally four times the volume of the moss). You can store and add it gradually as other material becomes available. As moss is very widespread, any spores that survive the composting process won’t add significantly to the risk of moss forming in your garden.By June, much of the moss was gone, and the grass seed had germinated and was establishing itself well. One bag does about 100 metres squared, the size of a typical town garden. However do measure your lawn beforehand and spread it at the correct rate. You can spread it by hand, but I have a little push along spreader that does the job in half the time and achieves an even spread. MO Bacter is best used in the spring, or early summer, to eliminate moss and late summer or early autumn to stifle its winter development.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop