Mod Podge Matte Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish - 16 oz

Mod Podge Matte Waterbase Sealer, Glue and Finish - 16 oz

RRP: £24.95
Price: £12.475
£12.475 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Additional Resource: Matte Vs Gloss Mod Podge Challenge on One Artwork! How Do You Apply Mod Podge? If it is more difficult to peel off, then you should be safe to Mod Podge the item. You’ll still be able to peel off the Mod Podged paper/fabric, so don’t worry about ruining the surface. May is National Mod Podge Month which means we are celebrating all things Mod Podge all month long! Mod Podge Day is May 20!

Mod Podge comes in many finishes, but the main formulas are matte, satin, and glossy so which one you want to use will depend on the look you are going for. Mod Podge is available at AC Moore, Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann, Michaels and WalMart. It is also available in smaller craft outlets and even online.

It feels dry within an hour, but I wouldn’t hang up a project or use it until it’s been dry for 24 hours. For Hard Coat, the recommended dry time is 72 hours. Since Hard Coat is typically used on furniture, wait for 72 hours before putting anything on the furniture. Does Mod Podge have a shelf life? USE ON MULTIPLE SURFACES - This easy to use spray sealer works great on wood, metal, canvas, terra cotta and so much more

The Outdoor formula has been extensively tested and is very durable in outdoor conditions. It’s pretty close to waterproof, but you can’t throw an item with Outdoor on it into the pool and keep it there for three weeks without ruining the project. To be able to do so would make it waterproof. So if you are planning on using the glossy finish on something where you will be touching it a lot or in a frame under glass, you may want to consider a different finish. Okay. Now after the three classics were born, the people at Plaid thought, “What if we developed Mod Podge in different formulas – for specific needs?” So they did. Which is why we have a Mod Podge formula guide! Add more images or layer other images overtop of your first if you are wanting more than one. Just follow the same steps as above.

Mod Podge Videos

These werenew in 2014 and are now discontinued. This is regular Mod Podge, and can do everything that regular Mod Podge can do, but it’s TINTED in colors! This means it’s perfect for coloring mason jars and dyeing glass. Currently you can get this formula in Aqua, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and Yellow. Wait about an hour for Mod Podge to dry before applying any additional sealer. What sealer should I use with coasters or other items that need to be waterproof? Absolutely – well mostly. You can use it with acrylic paint, and I highly recommend FolkArt Acrylic Paint as my brand of choice. These days I’m loving their multi-surface formula. I do not recommend using Mod Podge with latex paint. You can use regular taklon or natural bristle brushes found at your local craft retailer. I use a soft bristled, 1” brush in most instances. Sometimes I go smaller, but the 1” brush works for most of my projects.

For instance, you can remove it from a tabletop, but I would mist it with water and then let the water soak in. Then I would scrape the paper (or whatever it is) off of the surface and try the water again if I didn’t get it all. Then you have to sand. MATTE, CRYSTAL CLEAR FINISH - When dry, this easy-to-use formula dries to a matte, clear finish that will make your arts and crafts stand the test of time None of the Mod Podge formulas are food safe, so they are not recommended to be in a toddler’s mouth. Mod Podge is non-toxic, but it’s better safe than sorry. I have not found an acrylic product that I would recommend for this use. Is there such thing as colored Mod Podge? Can I tint Mod Podge with paint? There are waterproof/enamel sealers on the market (ask at your local hardware store). I’ve also heard that Minwax Polycrylic is amazing for sealing and making Mod Podged items waterproof. Do you know of a good non-toxic sealer I can use? Have patience. Don’t rush the project. Put the kids down for a nap and take your time. You MUST allow for proper dry time to avoid wrinkles.If it’s clear in some areas before you apply paper, it means the Mod Podge has already dried and the surface needs more. Glass– Thoroughly wash in warm, soapy water to remove dirt, dust, and grease film. Then rinse in warm water and let it dry. If you want to use the regular formula – the product in the regular bottle – you’ll use an inkjet printed image and this tutorial.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop