Star Wars F70015L0 Black Series Mara Jade 6 Inch Action Figure

Star Wars F70015L0 Black Series Mara Jade 6 Inch Action Figure

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Welcome to Action Figure News and Reviews from Mephitsu, the home of Action Figure News and Reviews from Hasbro, NECA, Mezco, McFarlane, Funko, Diamond Select and More. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Her presence in the franchise as a whole has been a bit down played in more recent years, but she’s gotten her second figure since the Disney take-over, which, if you’re counting, brings her total number of figures up to a whopping four. She shares the torso and legs with that release and gets a new head and arms to differentiate things. Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. A lot of it has to do with her construction, which re-uses a good chunk of parts from Jaina Solo (who is, entertaining, the first figure to use the “Legends” classifier). An assassin for Emperor Palpatine, Mara's life changes when she meets - and eventually marries - Luke Skywalker. Looking at that, I think you can see that, costume wise, Hasbro really did capture Mara Jade's look and style, even with reusing the torso from Jaina Solo.

Given her quite interwoven story with Luke, Mara was one of the first major “casualties” of Disney moving away from the Expanded Universe. Introduced in Heir to Empire, Mara served as a foil to Luke, as the two eventually went from enemies to lovers. Interestingly, Mara Jade shares her torso and legs with two other book based characters: Doctor Aphra and Jaina Solo.

Thus far this year the only other new Black Series figure I've purchased was Doctor Aphra, part of the same series as the Mara Jade figure I'm looking at today. Mara Jade is a Publishing Series release, part of the 3rd wave, and she is packed in the book-style packaging with box art based on her appearance in the Dark Force Rising story. Roll forward and I am now reliving that Youth with the action figures of today and am a collector and fan of the larger 6-8 inch figures from my favourite movie and TV licences - including the ones mentioned above, but also the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Doctor Who and the Aliens. Royal Mail cut off time for same day dispatch is 2pm, however on busy days we can not guarantee an item goes out the same day. While those stories have been relegated to the Legends at this point, Mara Jade is one of the most popular characters who hasn't found her way back into the main canon/ new canon.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop