BaByliss Berry Crush Tong, Curling Tong, 25mm Quartz-ceramic barrel, Bouncy lasting Curls, Bronze

£17.5
FREE Shipping

BaByliss Berry Crush Tong, Curling Tong, 25mm Quartz-ceramic barrel, Bouncy lasting Curls, Bronze

RRP: £35.00
Price: £17.5
£17.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It takes a little while to get to grips with how it works, but once you figure it out it actually makes curling the hair really easy. Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's pageview limit. This snazzy machine 'sucks in' a strand of hair and rotates it around a heated core, it's then released into a perfectly formed ringlet.

25 mm Curling Tong with Keratin Carmen C81060BC Twilight 25 mm Curling Tong with Keratin

Like the previous item, the Babyliss 2667U is made with a ceramic chamber that heats softly, giving the hair a shiny finish. Complete with every essential hair tool, this Carmen gift set is the perfect package to enhance your styling routine.Bought in two pick and mix parts (meaning you can use the handle with other curlers and wavers, only replacing the barrell). Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Essentially, it curls hair in the same way as you can with straighteners, but the rotating barrel makes it easy for the clumsy of us to cheat smooth, well-rounded waves.

Haircare Gift Set | Haircare | Carmen Products Neon Triple Haircare Gift Set | Haircare | Carmen Products

This styling tool is highly effective at conducting heat which helps eliminate hot spots that can singe and burn the hair. Cosmopolitan participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Staying power: Unlike traditional ringlets, mermaid waves tend to have much longer staying power, these stayed in tact for days. Designed by celebrity-fave hair extensions brand, Beauty Works, this curling wand has one of the longest barrels I've ever seen (seriously).What I LOVED about this curling wand (other than the flawless-looking wave it gave my hair), is the slightly grainy textured barrel.

Carmen C81068 Neon 25mm Curling Tong with Keratin-Infused

The styling kit has everything you need to achieve a beautiful blow dry, sleek straight styles and natural looking curls with the included hair dryer, straightener and curling tong. If you are looking for the most powerful option, consider the Babyliss 2667U Secret Curl Styler that quickly creates long-lasting curls. You can create ultra-sleek styles and glamourous curls near-instantly, as both styling accessories feature a super-fast 90-second heat-up time.

Powerful 1800W hair dryer delivers variable heat and speed settings, capable of drying hair of all types with a smooth, glossy finish. Also, make sure that your curling tong offers variable heat settings so that you can select the right temperature.

BaByliss Berry Crush Tong, Curling Tong, 25mm Quartz-ceramic

Ok, I'm not going to lie, I was a tad skeptical of this automatic curl machine (surely it's easier to just use a wand, right? Designed with a slim barrel to create tight, smooth and sleek curls fast whilst minimising the risk of damage to your hair. This has three interchangeable wands that can be attached to the base, a tapered cone, a large barrel, and a medium-sized barrel (that I used for the picture).Staying power: Saying that, I loved the finished look, and my soft waves stayed for most of the day. Additional features: Protective cool tip, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of non-use; 2 year ghd manufacturer’s guarantee; swivel cord for comfortable styling; universal voltage; styling glove included. Temperature: The high-tech curler has a customisable temperature dial that can go all the way up to 226°C. Temperature: Dyson's genius heat control measures airflow temperature over 40 times a second, to ensure it stays under 150°C to prevent serious heat damage. The tong is infused with a keratin coating to help condition your hair and protect against heat for healthier results.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop