SZNZ: Winter

SZNZ: Winter

RRP: £10.00
Price: £5
£5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

On most records, I’ll try to write a hit on, like, one song, and the rest of them, I don’t think about that at all.Sometimes there is someother specific goal for the song. Like, “OK, this is going to be the last song of the album, it’s gotta be utterly climactic.” Or, you know, “This song is the first song for side 2, it’s gotta give us a little break and then reintroduce where we’re going.”But yeah, usually, for one song (per project), I’m like, “All right, let’s try to figure out how to make a hit here.” a b Dalarossa, Michelle (January 5, 2023). "Weezer SZNZ: Winter". Under the Radar . Retrieved February 8, 2023. We’ve done it from time to time; not on every record, but we go (play a show) under the name Goat Punishment. And we’ve been doing it since the late ‘90s. Most people don’t know who Goat Punishment is, but there’s some fans in town who do and they’re sure to show up and they know they’re not going to be hearing “Beverly Hills” or “Island in the Sun”; they’re going to be hearing some new stuff or some very experimental stuff that’s not going to be polished. And they’re happy to be along for the ride. Grow, Kory (March 18, 2022). "Are Weezer a Band for All Seasons? Their new EP Spring Suggests … Maybe?". Rolling Stone . Retrieved March 20, 2022. You reference nirvana in several songs on the“SZNZ”EPs. Given your spiritual practice, which you have talked about in other interviews, have you ever experienced that state of mind? And how does your practice help you navigate the craziness and confusion of this ever-changing music industry?

I actually restrict my access to social media as a consumer. So, it may look like I’m very active on there, but I’m actually not looking at it myself very much at all.Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. "SZNZ: Spring Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine". AllMusic . Retrieved March 30, 2022.

I think there is a lot to be said for a group that can stay together as long as you have. I think of Pearl Jam – that group has stayed pretty much the same for a long, long time. What do you think accounts for that longevity, that ability to stay together and not get on each other's nerves to the point where you just want to never be near each other again?On April 29, Cuomo told members of Riverchat that the song " Pacific Sunset" had been cut from consideration, though he was still interested in repurposing the bridge. He claimed the song was "not good enough for SZNS" and after a member commented that they appreciated the band's commitment to high standards following OK Human, he replied "We've left [OK Human] in the dust". [8] Yeah, I don’t I don’t know if it’s a strength or a weakness, but for some reason, as I’m writing, wherever you start me, it can be from from the most innocent theme, I end up veering off into something dark and weird. Deville, Chris (March 20, 2022). "Stream Weezer's New EP SZNZ: Spring". Stereogum . Retrieved March 20, 2022. Weezer shares more SZNZ details; first single due out next week". 105.7 The Point. March 11, 2022 . Retrieved March 11, 2022. Rivers Cuomo first mentioned that the band's sixteenth album was in the concept phase on October 31, 2020, alluding to Jake Sinclair's involvement. Said Cuomo on the wall on riverscuomo.com, "Turned in the first draft of the NEXT NEXT NEXT album to Jake". [1]

The whole time I was writing and recording. I was imagining myself in the movie production of A Midsummer Night's Dream, when they wake up in the forest. It's just such a beautiful, magical scene ... all these woodland creatures and fairies. But that's just spring. I might be wrong on this, but it feels in what I've heard that you're using a lot more acoustic instruments for the spring collection. Was that by design? The SZNZ concept was first revealed by Rivers Cuomo in an interview in January 2021. [9] Cuomo stated that he wanted the Spring album to feature a "Happy, chill, stress-free" theme, later expressing a desire for an "acoustic, breezy" song in a similar vein to "Island in the Sun." [10] Some of the melodies may sound familiar; you may recognize it from like an old commercial that used a Vivaldi song or a movie or something, but I don’t know how well-known they are. They seem pretty obvious to me. weezer: SZNS - Google Sheets". February 17, 2022. Archived from the original on February 17, 2022 . Retrieved December 10, 2022.And so considering that, are these the best of times or the worst of times to be in the music business? But all seasons turn and eventually Adam and Eve grow Restless. As summer nears, they leave the forest for their next adventure in the far-off land of Rome, a place of much unrest, where the youth will soon rise up in protest. Yes, there are three seasons more, Each of which will offer its own palette of colors, creators and emotions to explore. Goggins, Joe (January 21, 2021). "Weezer: 'Our fans don't seem to age out. We must be doing something right' ". inews.co.uk . Retrieved December 10, 2022. I just realized, Rivers, that this is a strictly northern hemisphere kind of record – are our fans in Australia, New Zealand going to be upset?

The two angels descend from heaven down to Earth because they're tired of being so prim and proper up in heaven. They find themselves in a magical forest pre-Christian Ireland, in the midst of a circle of Elves, Fairies, and other magical creatures. There they learn of the power of love and self-acceptance, They learn of music, drum circles, flutes, and distorted guitars. They learn to dance.Good Morning America, "Weezer performs ‘Hero’ | GMA" YouTube. 18 July 2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfhe-DoUmqs&t=116s SZNZ: Winter" marks the final EP in the series, arriving on the winter solstice, December 21. With this new season comes what is possibly the strongest EP in the series, featuring a catchy and classic WEEZER sound. Join Weezer in this work in progress as they explore the Four Seasons in a set of four mini albums.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop