KIRKLAND SIGNATURE 3-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball, 2-Dozen

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE 3-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball, 2-Dozen

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

V2 was quite a bit shorter for me off the driver and not sure if it was because of the higher spin or just lack of carry distance. My longest drive - I hit about 20 drives with each ball - was 266 yards with the Kirkland ball, 271 yards with the Pro V1.

I thought with this higher spin on the shots to the green that, the shorter shots would stop on a dime. It is just my opinion (please don’t shoot the messenger) but if Costco and the Kirkland brand wish to carve a niche in this competitive golf industry it should start with a winning golf ball model. I MAY be willing to pay 3x the cost of a ball if I may save 4-5 strokes using a premium ball……any thoughts on this? The longevity of your printed design will depend on which ball you choose – if you have any questions about our golf balls and how long your printed design will last, please contact gimmeballs today.From my experience with the earlier V2, was that it is a really good all-around ball, but lacked some distance compared to the big name brand balls that are similar.

We won’t try to tell you this is a value golf ball by any means, but if you have played golf for a long time, you likely understand there are things that are worth paying for. The spin performance improved in our 7-iron testing and we felt the ball flight here offered good control. The most popular golf ball on the market got its position in the game because of what it offers golfers around the green, quality balls come at a cost, but they do live up to the hype.

Maybe not, and we did expect this when comparing these Costco golf balls to the Titleist golf balls.

If you’re looking for a budget urethane golf ball and prioritize short game performance, the Kirkland Signature is well worth testing for yourself. Introducing the Kirkland Signature Three-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball Performance Plus, a high performance ball that gives you more distance and increased durability on the course. The low compression, highly elastic rubber core delivers a soft feel with high speed; while the 338-dimple pattern enhances aerodynamics for a penetrating ball flight.Here we review the Kirkland golf balls with data and take them out to the course to get a better idea as to how they spin, how they feel and whether or not a dozen golf balls from Kirkland Signature will hold up well over time. In the end, I feel like the Pro V1 is actually more responsive from a range of lies inside 50 yards.

At some point, we may merge the two charts but, for now, the plan is to include this chart in future Ball Labs.

One problem better players have is finding an affordable golf ball that does not balloon and flies too high.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop