One Hundred Days of Happiness

One Hundred Days of Happiness

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’ve also felt a little apprehensive about visiting on my own as it’s near a rather unsavoury area, but today I was feeling brave and courageous. I feel so blessed to have had some amazing friends throughout my life so far. I am truly grateful for every single one: longstanding and new, young and young-at-heart, near and far, lost and found. Funny, moving. . . I defy anyone to finish this story without tears in their eyes. Graeme Simsion, bestselling author of "The Rosie Project" Practicing creativity in your own terms does wonders because it helps you express yourself in ways that might only make sense to you. Going the distance: Easy to set, easy to skip!

Di Lucio ho apprezzato anche il fatto che non fosse affatto un uomo perfetto. Lucio è un uomo che ha sbagliato tanto, non troppo, ma ha fatto degli errori; insomma Lucio può essere benissimo uno di noi. Paola is the star of my life. And as far as I’m concerned, she deserves at the very least an Oscar for her performance in the role of my wife. The story of her starring role in my life comes later. Although it was freezing, our hearts were warmed as together we placed our kindness bags on the car windscreens. In another passage, Lucio’s car breaks down in Trastevere and he goes to a nearby café to await its repair. Here he finds that the cafe's owner has created a collective diary in the form of a wall stretching thirty feet and covered with a mural divided in two: one side, written in red paint, THINGS I LOVE, on the other side, in midnight-blue, THINGS I HATE. The wall is covered with colorful phrases of all sizes ranging from the nostalgic (the grated apple my grandmother used to make) to the crass (the happy sight of Mariasole’s tits) to the mundane (whoever stole my moped).Perhaps the biggest lesson I’ve learnt throughout this is that happiness is an attitude: it is a choice we make every single day. That fateful Friday, the thirteenth, I’d been set down on planet Earth as an uninvited guest, but that never kept Antonio and Carla from showering me with a fair-to-moderate amount of parental love, at least for as long as they were married. That’s another story, though, and an infinitely sad one. If I’m up for it, I’ll tell you about it later. SM City Marilao turnover the gross proceeds of 100 Days of Happiness campaign to PDL (Persons Deprived of Liberty) through BJMP (Bureau of Jail Management and Penology). By partnering with Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP), SM City Marilao was able to raise a total of Php.154,291.00 for persons deprived of liberty (PDL) within 100 days starting September 16, 2022. Launched last year at 100 days countdown to Christmas, the campaign aims to create a circle of happiness in the communities where SM has malls through viable livelihood support to various NGOs, organizations, and LGUs. The campaign intends to raise resources for noble advocacies and beneficiaries. This story was inspirational, but not in an overtly in-your-face manner like some books can be. While Lucio wants to make the most of his last days, he sometimes screws up and has days that aren't really that meaningful. He's human. But he tries really hard and in that he's a great example. A brilliant tip I heard early on was to photocopy the picture I’m going to colour in. This means that I can enjoy colouring in my fave image again at a later date. It also means that I can put the finished artwork on my wall, which I tend to do if it’s a mantra. And the anal part of me does it just in case I don’t like my colour choice and I can start again (which I haven’t had to do so far!). Win! Win! Win!

Lucio, a personal trainer and water polo coach living in Rome with his wife and two children, is just shy of his 40th birthday when he finds out that he has terminal lung cancer. This is not a spoiler! This is in the book description and something you find out in the first few paragraphs. This book is about the last 100 days of his life. Wistful, touching, and often hilarious, 100 Days of Happinessreminds us all to remember the preciousness of life and what matters most.

Nagpapasalamat kami sa SM City Marilao sa malaking tulong na nagawa po nila sa aming mga PDL sa pagkat binigyan kami ng oras para maipamalas ano man yung talento ng aming mga PDL sa pamamagitan ng pagdisplay ng mga PDL livelihood products sa loob ng mall” shares JCP Ercilla “Malaking tulong po itong na generate na amount kasi makakatulong ito sa kanilang pamilya sa labas at sa kanilang pang araw-araw na gastusin dito sa loob ng BJMP” Ercilla added.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop