Intel® Core™ i5-11400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.4 GHz LGA1200 (Intel® 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 65W

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Intel® Core™ i5-11400 Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.4 GHz LGA1200 (Intel® 500 Series & Select 400 Series Chipset) 65W

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Active window screenshot: Press the "Alt" + "PrtScn" key. This will capture a screenshot of the active window.

For laptop gamers, 35-watt 11th Gen Intel Core mobile processors (H-processor line) deliver ultraportable gaming performance. With up to 5GHz, PCIe 4.0 for next-generation discrete graphics, and Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6/6E (Gig+) technology for massively reduced latency, these processors deliver the best balance of portability and elite gaming prowess. The same rough Core nomenclature has been used for quite a few generations of Intel CPUs now. To make sure you're buying a system with a recent-generation processor, look for the Core i x-11 xxx or Core i x-10 xxxnaming structure. Some CPUs designed for thin or mainstream laptops have a "U" or a "Y" appended to the end of the model name, while others have a "G" followed by a number that denotes the capabilities of the chip's graphics processing. Chips meant for power laptops tend to end in "H" or "HK"; and those intended for desktops have a "K" or a "T" at the end (or just end in a zero). Note: In the case of older CPU generations, like Intel 9000 or earlier models, only the first number is needed to detect which generation it’s from. For example, A Core i5-9400F is from the 9 th, generation. Enter the BIOS: Restart your HP laptop and press the "Esc" key repeatedly until the Startup Menu opens. From there, select "F10" to enter the BIOS. Raptor Cove + Gracemont microarchitecture (13th generation) [ edit ] "Raptor Lake-HX" (Intel 7) [ edit ] ModelSelection screenshot: Press the "Windows" key + "Shift" + "S" key. This will open the Snipping Tool, which allows you to select an area of the screen to capture. All models support up to DDR5-4800 or DDR4-3200 memory (i5-13600K and i5-14600K support up to DDR5-5600), and 16 lanes of PCI Express 5.0 + 4 lanes of PCIe 4.0. As you can see in the lineup of Intel 11th generation processors listed at the start of this article, Intel also has different variants of its major processors designated by a suffix after each chip’s name. These all mean something different; in some cases, greater performance, in others lower power consumption which might make them better or worse suited to certain situations. K Chips Uni is a fast-paced world and demands the right laptop to ensure you're never falling behind. With HP, you can choose laptops with long-lasting battery life, great features, ample screen size, and compact design, all at great value. A high-performance laptop is what university students need to remain in the loop. Most of the latest Intel Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs have four or more cores, which is what we consider the sweet spot for most mainstream users. Many late-model desktop Core i5 and Core i7 chips have six cores, and a few ultra-high-end gaming PCs come with eight-core Core i7s. Meanwhile, a few ultra-low-power laptop Core i5 and Core i7 CPUs have just two. You'll find these mainly in ultra-thin laptops.

If you are using an HP laptop with a touch screen, you can also take a screenshot by using the Windows Ink Workspace. Simply press the "Windows" key + "Volume Down" key to take a screenshot. Unless you have a very specific reason for wanting an Intel T CPU, don’t worry about them. Choosing an 11 th Gen Intel i5, i7, i9 Processor All models support: SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, FMA3, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST), Intel 64, XD bit (an NX bit implementation), Intel VT-x, Intel VT-d, Hyper-threading, Turbo Boost 2.0, AES-NI, SHA, Smart Cache, Thread Director, DL Boost, GNA 3.0, and Optanememory.The new core and graphics architectures of 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors elevate laptop and desktop gaming performance for all types of gamers. All models support up to DDR5-4800, LPDDR5-5200, DDR4-3200, or LPDDR4X-4266 memory, and 20 lanes of PCI Express 4.0/3.0.

In general, all else being equal, a CPU that supports Hyper-Threading in a given family will be more capable than one that does not, if what you do day to day is heavily influenced by this feature. This is even true between Core families, which means that it may be better, if your software relies heavily on multithreading, to choose a four-core chip with Hyper-Threading over an equivalent six-core without. Here’s everything you need to know about the Intel 11 th generation CPU lineup. The Intel 11 th Gen CPU Range Windows Settings: Go to "Settings" > "System" > "About" and look for "Device specifications". The warranty information should be listed under "Warranty". The differences among Intel's key processor families are clearer when you're looking at the Core i3 (found mainly in budget systems) or the Core i9 ( powerful CPUsfor content-creation and other high-performance scenarios). The differences between the Core i5 and the Core i7 can seem subtle and more nuanced, especially when the prices for a Core i5 versus a Core i7 PC sometimes can be so close.A great option is HP Laptop 15S, which features Windows 11, an AMD Ryzen™ 5 5500U processor, 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM, 512 GB SSD, and additional features. Our 15S model is also one of the best laptops for students thanks to the prolonged last battery life, speed, screen size, and range of other great benefits. Building your business? Don't do it without HP business laptops i5-5xx series (i5-520M, i5-520E, i5-540M, i5-560M, i5-580M, i5-520UM, i5-540UM, i5-560UM) supports AES-NI, TXT and Intel VT-d. [10] In Windows Settings: Go to "Settings" > "System" > "About" and look for "Device specifications". The serial number should be listed under "System Model". Buying the right generation of processor is very important as few generations of Intel CPUs are interchangeable, and the performance differences between them can be stark. You can always tell Intel CPU generations apart by the first two numbers in the chip’s name. In this case, with the 11 th generation, we’re looking for the first two numbers in the CPU number to be 11, such as 11400F, or 11900K.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop