MGA Miniverse Bratz Y2K Nostalgia Mini Cosmetics - RANDOM ASSORTMENT - 2 Bratz Mini Cosmetics, Vinyl Makeup Bag with Blind Packaging that Doubles as Display - Great Gift for Kids & Collectors Ages 6+

£9.9
FREE Shipping

MGA Miniverse Bratz Y2K Nostalgia Mini Cosmetics - RANDOM ASSORTMENT - 2 Bratz Mini Cosmetics, Vinyl Makeup Bag with Blind Packaging that Doubles as Display - Great Gift for Kids & Collectors Ages 6+

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

BRATZ FORECAST FOR 2023! Theorizing ‘N’ Accessorizing About Upcoming Bratz Dolls, Leaks, and Future! Also, stay tuned for my Pretty ‘N’ Punk 2023 review coming VERY soon! Keep up-to-date with all the latest and upcoming Bratz releases with the Bratz 2023 Masterpost! Perhaps one of the most anticipated Bratz releases this year (or it was in my head, at least), the Mini Bratz dolls, playsets, and cosmetics are making their way to Target stores across the United States! The first display was found over a month ago, and Bratz fans—including myself—have gone feral since looking for them in their local Target stores since. I finally managed to find them last week at my local Target store and hit up some other Target stores in my area to find more, and even score an (empty) display box! Although I did not manage to get a full set of minis, I wanted to give y’all a detailed review with tons of pictures of the ones I did get! Keep on reading if you wanted to see more of this iconic Bratz release, including tips on how to get the Mini Bratz you’re looking for and where to buy them! Stay tuned for a special video on my YouTube channel where I wash and restyle the Pretty ‘N’ Punk and Series 3 dolls’ hair! the bodies

Thank you again to MGA Entertainment for gifting me this set of Bratz x Kylie dolls, and thank YOU—the reader—for reading this article about the collection! May 13: Bratz posts an animated image of the core four in their television series outfits, with the date 8/31/23 on it—this may be possibly teasing something that will be released on August 31.

Note: Yasmin, Cloe, and Jade were released as part of a first wave, while Sasha, Meygan, and Eitan were released as part of a second wave. Lookin’ for videos about Bratz news and upcoming dolls, plus unboxing and review videos? Here are some recs: There are no details or description for this collection yet, nor has a designer been revealed. Each listing is titled “TBD” meaning “to be determined”. All that is known is that the dolls will come with two outfits, two pairs of shoes, accessories, and a dress form with stand. Thank you again to MGA Entertainment for gifting me this set of Bratz dolls, and thank YOU—the reader—for reading this article about the dolls!

Even though your clothes are delightful and you have a flawless silhouette, your look will not be complete without a beautiful makeup. And since you are the most creative person around here, only you could create the most outstanding makeup. Just grab your brushes and begin with your art! How to PlaySeptember 16: A pair of Pretty ‘N’ Punk-themed faux eyelashes are released at Hot Topic. The first Bratz World pop-up is found at Walmart. New Bratz cosmetics and merch are found at Walmart. The characters for this collection will be Dana, Fianna, Felicia, Tiana, and Koby. This collection will consist of reproductions of Funk ‘N’ Glow (Second Edition) Dana, Funk Out! Fianna, Campfire Felicia, Welcome To Fabulous Tiana, and Nu-Cool Koby. The first in-box picture of Sasha and Cloe was revealed via an MGA employee’s LinkedIn on Halloween 2023. Moving on to faces and face application method, there are more similarities and differences to explore between the 2023 and OG counterparts. Koby’s face is practically the same as his original doll. Dana, who uses the First Edition Cloe screening, is pretty much the same as her original doll though some batches (not that many have been seen so far) seem to have a wonky placement. My Dana, as well as several others, have looked pretty good so far! Fianna uses the Stylin’ Salon ‘N’ Spa (Second Edition) Fianna screening just like her original, but the placement is much better! Funk Out! Fianna is known, and often ridiculed, for her “fivehead”. Series 3 Fianna’s placement reduces her forehead size and looks gorgeous; the screening placement looks refined and similar to the Hot Summer Dayz Cool Pool Fianna doll. Felicia looks almost exactly like her Campfire counterpart—I’m stunned by how gorgeous she is! Felicia uses the Slumber Party Cloe screening; Slumber Party is rumored to be the next major reproduction line after Pretty ‘N’ Punk, which means a potential reproduction Slumber Party Cloe's face is almost guaranteed to look gorgeous. Tiana is given the biggest screening update in the line, using a completely different screening than her original doll. Welcome To Fabulous Tiana has her own unique screening that was never used again after her release. Series 3 Tiana looks a lot more like her original prototype in which she has slimmer eyes. I am unsure if Series 3 Tiana replicates an exact screening, but her eyes remind me a lot of Secret Date Jade’s screening; the main difference between these two is that Tiana uses the open mouth mold while Jade uses the closed mouth mold. Tiana’s new face is stunning and a much needed update to this doll!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop