The Right Move (Windy City Series Book 2)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Like the things he did for her????? Learning sign language because her dad is deaf? Open up to her about his past traumas?? Reading her romance books??? ADAPTING HIS LOVE LANGUAGE TO WHICHEVER SHE PREFERS AND WANTS?!?!?! Before I get in deep about why I think this didn’t work for me, I have something to say: I love heroes like Ryan. He’s the reason why it pains me that I couldn’t get into the book, no matter how hard I tried. He’s the reason why I kept reading even if I was feeling nothing. We need more heroes like him in romance. i can’t believe i’m saying this but heroes are not everything. Ryan FREAKIN’ Shay. I was told he was elite book boyfriend material and he did not disappoint. This book has me feeling all the things and I couldn’t put it down. Having a fake girlfriend wasn’t supposed to be messy but having Indy under my roof and in my bed is complicated, especially when she wants all the romantic parts of life that I could never give her.

You have no idea, Indy.” Another worshiping kiss on my covered stomach. “The power you have over me.” Ryan Shay is most definitely one of my top book boyfriends. There’s not even a question about that. His quiet love, from the ice coffees in the fridge to learning sign language absolutely swept me. I am so far gone for this man. Don’t hate on my books. You could learn a thing or two from them. And they’re much more entertaining than your shelves of masochism.” I LOVE HER SO MUCH PLEASEI’m also in love how she’s building up this world of different characters and introducing them without it being too much or too confusing!! And if you love forced proximity and/or fake dating, this is your book. Ryan and Indy are roommates who agree to fake date for their own reasons. It'll help Ryan show the team's general manager that he actually has a work/life balance and isn't a recluse, and it'll mean Indy has a date to her friend's wedding where her ex will be at. I never imagined that I’d end up sharing a house with NBA player Ryan Shay, who is the brother of my best friend’s brother. What could be more unbelievable? He envisions me playing the part of his doting girlfriend who is responsible for his miraculous transformation into a lovely guy.

Oh, come on. If we’re going to be acting, we may as well go all in. Do you know how to flare your nostrils in anger?” I also understand why his twin thought having Indy in his life will be good for him, but Ryan has trust-issues and almost forcing him to share the only place he felt safe in with a complete stranger rubbed me the wrong way. But I understand forced proximity, so I went along with it-until the second trope came in. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Libra Goodreads Librarians are volunteers who help ensure the accuracy of information about books and authors in the Goodreads' catalog. The Goodreads Librarians Group is the official group for requesting additions or updates to the catalog, including: They fully listened and talked honestly about their feelings, never afraid to speak their minds in and out their relationship! No immature displays. Maybe near the end we came across a tiny misunderstanding situation but it was promptly resolved ‘cause they actually ✨communicated ✨. I absolutely adored his "quiet love" and all the ways it was shown. It's hard for him to trust, and it's so valid as to why. He's been through the ringer, but the way he opened up for Indy completely floored me. Everything he showed through his quiet ways was so beautiful to read. He's a strong, compassionate, devoted, caring, loyal human being. One of the best! It's only an added bonus that he's also hot AF.. cause why would it even matter what he looked like when he loves the way he does!All the ways I could make Indy speechless flood my mind, but I think I'd rather make her scream. My name, preferably." i screamed actually Ryan Shay is the ultimate book boyfriend!! Like where the eff is he at in real life?! 👀 point me in his direction. Thank you kindly 🙏 Indy, who recently broke up with a fraudulent dbag that she thought she would spend eternity with. Forced to move and move out of a hotel room. Until Stevie convinces her brother to let Indy live with him. It’s either that or she gives up the rest of her life and moves across the country.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop