Mylee Professional Magic Extender Gel Nail Kit, 3x MYGEL Colours, Slip Solution, Top & Base Coat, LED Lamp, Nail Prep & Polish Wipe, 3x Nail File, Dual Nail Forms, Dual Ended Brush & Picker Tool

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Mylee Professional Magic Extender Gel Nail Kit, 3x MYGEL Colours, Slip Solution, Top & Base Coat, LED Lamp, Nail Prep & Polish Wipe, 3x Nail File, Dual Nail Forms, Dual Ended Brush & Picker Tool

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One of the best features of Polygel is its longevity. As it’s a gel-acrylic hybrid, it’s more flexible so is likely to last longer than an acrylic extension. However, all good things do come to an end as the gel will usually last around 3-4 weeks before you need infills or an unwelcomed ‘snap off’ needs replacing. In terms of application, it was a fiddly affair that surely was a hit-and-miss scenario. It’s slightly intricate work, but nothing that a bit of patience can’t solve. Our professional gel nail kits contain everything you need to get salon-quality nails at home! Use the lamp to cure your gel nail polish for a long-lasting and chip-resistant manicure. We’ve got the answers to all those questions and more so that you can get the lowdown on what makes these nail extensions so incredible for creating long nails at home. Once nail prep is complete, use the spatula end of the Mylee dual-ended tool to dispense a pea-sized amount of Magic Extender Gel on to the nail. Next, dip the brush end into Mylee Slip Solution and lightly pat the gel into an even layer across the nail. The professional-grade slip solution allows you to effortlessly spread the Magic Extender Gel into the perfect shape without friction or dragging. Once you have achieved the perfect nail shape, cure under a UV lamp.

polygel nails? An at-home guide from the experts What are polygel nails? An at-home guide from the experts

Simply use the spatula part of the dual-ended tool to apply a pea-sized amount of Magic Extender Gel to the nail. Then dip the brush into your Slip Solution and apply an even layer across your nail, sculpting the Extender Gel into shape. Once finished, cure under an LED or UV lamp. Before you get started on applying your Extender Gel, you must prep your nails properly to ensure good adhesion. Start by shaping your nails and remove any residue using the Mylee Prep and Polish (included with the LED kit).Apply a thin layer of nail gel polish. Cure for 30 secs under LED/120 secs under UV. Use two coats or more as needed to build up opacity and for a darker finish. Whether you choose to create your own at-home nail extensions or add some strength to your natural nails, our Magic Extender Gel can do it all – it really is magic in a bottle! Step 4) Squeeze a small amount of Mylee Magic Extender Gel out of the tube, slice it with the Mylee Poly Nail Gel Dual- Ended Tool and roll it onto the nail. So what are you waiting for? Explore our starter kits and find the perfect one for you! Is Getting Started With Nail Decoration Easy?

Mylee Pale Nude Magic Extender Gel | Gel Nail Extensions – Mylee

Why choose polygel nails over acrylics or a gel mani? The experts share a number of benefits to a poly mani, as long as they are applied and removed correctly of course. As hard as I try, I’m not much of a saver. For a good few years, I made empty promises that I would cut down on my religious trips to the salon. Not because I didn’t love to show off my beautifully manicured nails at every given opportunity (I really did), but because it was a practical choice. And by practical, I mean financial. It’s stronger and more durable than traditional gel polish and it’s a lot lighter than sculpting heavy acrylic nails.

Step 2) Apply a thin coat of Mylee Base Coat and cure for 1 minute under a LED lamp or 2 minutes under a UV lamp. Looking for longer nails? You’ll need the Mylee Dual Nail forms to shape the Polygel into a strong nail extension. How do you apply? This can be built up in several layers, curing thoroughly in between each layer. Then you can pop off your paper form and file it into shape. It is very easy to get started with gel nails. All you need is a quality gel nail kit, and you will be on your way to fabulous nails in no time. We always recommend starting with simple one-colour nail designs in your favourites pastel, neon or glitter polish colours.

Mylee Professional Magic Extender Gel Nail Kit, 3x MYGEL

It's beneficial in providing a durable and safe means to growing and maintaining natural nails," says Fagan. "It can be used as an overlay on the natural nails or for creating nail extensions," she continues. But unlike with Builder Gel there are a couple of ways you can extend with Mylee Magic Extender Gel, and you can also create much longer extensions.

Use Slip Solution with dual-ended tool to sculpt Magic Extender Gel and poly gel into desired shape and achieve the nails of your dreams. This professional-grade slip solution allows you to effortlessly spread the Magic Extender Gel In a flourish of drama, some of our products are classed as hazardous (HAZMAT) goods. This will impact our ability to deliver to certain destinations and use specific delivery methods.

Poly Nail Gel Slip Solution 125ml | Nail Gel – Mylee

If, like me, you've been giving your nails a much-needed break while we get to the bottom of whether gel nails are actually bad for you (spoiler alert: they are most likely more than okay), then you might not know too much about polygel nails, so let me change that for you. After 15 minutes, remove the pads and gently push away any loose product with a cuticle pusher or Gel Scraper Tool. To finish, thoroughly wash your hands, and apply Mylee Nail & Cuticle Oil and hand cream. This polygel nail kit includes a base coat, top coat, polygel, brush, plastic tips to shape and a slip solution.Make sure you're curing your nails correctly. Apply thin layers of polish and repeat to build up opacity. Avoid using your nails as tools, opening cans or other objects that can put stress on your nails.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop