Gloves Off: Tyson Fury Autobiography

Gloves Off: Tyson Fury Autobiography

RRP: £25.00
Price: £12.5
£12.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Dillian Whyte has shown in the past he has heavy hands that can KO any heavyweight. Should Tyson Fury fear him? It's an incredible story about his whole career where he started, how he started and who was there for him throughout. It also gives us an insight to his personal life with wife Paris (who I also love) and the heart break of miscarriages and marriage troubles. And most importantly about his depression and how he's come out the other end. This was a very interesting read, I've never been a big fan of him just from seeing his fights but I can see now I've judged him quite unfairly. There is alot more to him that it seems. The front he puts out to the public is not the real man underneath. He is so open and honest about his mental illnesses and how he has had to deal with them. Some very sad parts to read about too. Nigel Cawthorne is an Anglo-American writer of fiction and non-fiction, and an editor. He has written more than 80 books on a wide range of subjects and has contributed to The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph Daily Mail and The New York Times. He has appeared on television and BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

A truly great book. I always make how good an autobiography is if I feel I become a bigger fan of the person after I finished the book than I was when I started the book. In the case of this book, I was that was done by the time I finished the introduction. Something I wouldn't normally read, but hit a bit of a wall with reading recently and non-fiction always seems to be the leg-up to get me over. And it worked. It’s hard to believe that a man who is so confident, outspoken and above all else the lineal heavyweight champion of the world could be brought to his knees by depression. This Biography my the man himself just shows that no matter who you are mental health issues and depression should never be taken likely and makes you aware that even warriors like Tyson Fury are not invincible. He shares fascinating blow-by-blow accounts of his inspiring victories against Deontay Wilder and Dillian Whyte, his recovery from the depths of depression, and his journey to reclaiming his world heavyweight title.

So what are the new Tyson Fury books releasing in 2022 or beyond? The bookworms here at booksrelease.com have been hard at work compiling and sorting the official list of Tyson Fury newest books 2022, Tyson Fury new releases 2022/2023 and beyond. Anthony Joshua, a long-standing target of Fury, is scheduled to fight Alexander Usyk on September 25 in a rematch after the Ukranian beat the former heavyweight champion on points at the London Stadium, last year. In the days after the second instalment of their rivalry, Fury will be in Glasgow on September 30.

While the title of "heavyweight boxing champion of the world" doesn't have quite the same luster today as it did in previous decades, it is still considered an honor to be part of that linear history. The current holder of the title, Tyson Fury, is the subject of this biography by Nigel Cawthorne. Of course, being a big man at six feet nine inches tall, he makes for a large presence both in and out of the ring. The name "Gypsy King" came from Tyson's family living the life of travelers. It is also noted that he was named Tyson after former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson. If one believes in omens, this could be one of the best ones to come true. Tyson Fury and Dillian Whyte will fight at Wembley Stadium on April 23 for the WBC heavyweight championship. No presale is available for the fight leaving Wednesday open to all fans wanting to be in attendance. Tyson Fury takes to social media to taunt Dillian Whyte after the pair reach an agreement to fight each other later this yearTyson Fury's belts will be on the line for the second time when he steps into the ring with fellow British heavyweight Dillian Whyte at Wembley Stadium this coming April. Past few months for me were a little tough both from the personal and professional angle and I was feeling the brunt of the same. I wasn't sure whether what I was going through was a phase of melancholy or full fledged depression but whatever it was, I knew it was eating me alive and I needed to think of ways to move on from this feeling and be cheerful again. He's had some seriously hard times and he's not afaid to open up. Not just within his boxing career but also with his mental health.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop