Agniz Lymphvity Magnesium White Onyx Earrings, Lymphvity Magnetherapy Earrings, Acupressure Slimming Earrings, Non Piercing Acupressure Earrings for Women Men

£3.995
FREE Shipping

Agniz Lymphvity Magnesium White Onyx Earrings, Lymphvity Magnetherapy Earrings, Acupressure Slimming Earrings, Non Piercing Acupressure Earrings for Women Men

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Great products, have used them for a few years for myself and family and friends, especially if I am stuck for gift ideas and wear their products on my fingers and wrists to help relieve the pain of swollen joints. Lymphatic Active Magnetic Stud Earrings】Wearing the white onyx earrings elegance lymphvity magnetherapy earrings not only help to reduce weight, but also effectively promote better sleep, reduce stress, improve blood circulation and normalize blood pressure!

Good material: magnetic earrings with lymphatic drainage, made of high quality materials, they are sturdy and durable. Non piercing double sided lymph vity magnetherapy earrings,designed to look great on both men and women, no one would even suspect acupressure earrings is therapeutic! Acupuncture can help with weight loss by regulating hormone production, improving metabolism, optimizing digestion, reducing inflammation, suppressing appetite, reducing water retention, and optimizing other body functions related to obesity, and weight loss.We have receive 3 bracelets all of which are excellent value arrived in quick time and actually work and make a difference. After 4 weeks of wearing it, I noticed that my leg felt less, my skin was less tight, and I was able to move around more freely because the water was preventing me from doing so.

Acupuncture helps to reduce inflammation by stimulating the production of hormones like cortisol and dopamine and inhibiting the generation of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the body. I've had a good experience trading with Magnetic Therapy, but am a bit disappointed with the item I bought - a magnetic pillow. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the product. MAGNETIC EAR ORNAMENT Our magnetic therapy earrings have negative ions that increase the permeability of cell membranes and facilitate the absorption of tissue fluid into lymphatic vessels.There are several types, including Static magnetic field therapy, electromagnetic therapy, and Magnetic therapy with acupuncture. Immediately after I started wearing these earrings, all my puffiness went away and as long as I wear it regularly it doesn’t come back.

Some 20 liters of plasma flow through your body's arteries and smaller arteriole blood vessels and capillaries every day. mine had become a little faded from constant use so i decided to replace them,the new ones arrived correctly sized and on time, excellent service and an excellent product. Good Material】White onyx earrings elegance lymphvity magnetherapy earrings, made of high-quality materials, it is sturdy and durable.I have bought from this site before and have recommended them to my friends who have purchased from it also. It also remarkably diminishes swelling on lymph nodes and reduce 60% excess lymph fluid in consistent. Agniz White Onyx EarringsThe Magnetic Weight Loss Earrings are embed with strong magnets that Guarantee Durability and an Excellent Magnetic Improvement Effect. Lympha Circurl Magnetic Ear Ornament】Our white onyx earrings elegance lymphvity magnetherapy earrings have negative ions increase the permeability of cell membranes and facilitate the absorption of tissue fluid into the lymphatic vessels.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop