God of Wrath: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 3)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

While I’m in love with Jeremy, I anticipated (and hoped) he’d be exactly how I thought he’d be. It’s Cecily that’s the real revelation. She’s not at all what she appears to be- in fact what many of friends assume her to be. Girl has buried parts of herself so deep, it’s going to take a true psycho to claw it out of her. I related so intensely to the vulnerable parts of this character- how she armors herself with intellect and stoicism, in caretaking for others. How she longs for something she fears she’ll never have. Her fears, her insecurities, her desperation for connection. Her heart just wants to be tethered, and it’s caused her to make mistakes and hide herself. She’s a devastatingly beautiful heroine. And I FLOVE Cecily's heart and soul so much- she’s so kind and good at her core. OF COURSE, this book wasn't all sunshine and rainbows but that's the best thing about dark romance. it's twisted and heart wrenching and it makes the HEA so much better! God of Wrath by Rina Kent is a dark enemies to lovers romance that I listened to on audio narrated by Teddy Hamilton, Zara Hampton-Brown, Jason Clarke, and Shane East. This is the third book in the Legacy of Gods series and can be read as a standalone. I can’t help feeling that something went awry in the whole situation. Why would he have wiped me clean, massaged my sore pussy, and touched me so tenderly just so he’d nearly choke me to death after?

God of Wrath (Legacy of Gods 3) online free by Rina Kent Read God of Wrath (Legacy of Gods 3) online free by Rina Kent

Jeremy oh my god so hot , I feel a connection to him as I have watched him grow up since his parents book Teddy Hamilton and Zara Hampton-Brown narrate this audiobook. This is the first time I've heard them paired together, and they both complimented each other so well. Teddy conveyed Jeremy's arrogant, vengeful, and protective persona perfectly. Plus, Zara's voice delicate melodic voice added just the right touch of curious innocence to Cecily's character. The chemistry between these two is absolutely blazing HOT! Shane East and Jason Clarke reprise their roles as Xander and Adrian.(Russian accent included) The two previous books should be read first as some parts if the story made me feel a little lost. God of Wrath was my first Rina Kent book but I’m now very intrigued and want to know more about this world the author created.

And as always I am very happy and excited when we have characters from other books, Jason and Shane's Perfect Narration. I don't know if this author has ever been to Brighton but it didn't reflect any part that I am aware of. Research does matter. Also consistency - if a dress is ripped off, then you can't very well smooth it down again, or have I been doing something wrong these years? The voices fit perfectly with the characters and that's very important to me, especially teddy's voice is perfect as jeremy.

God of Wrath: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance (3) Rina Kent

So it doesn’t make sense for him to do that out of the blue. Especially after the way he spoke to me, provoked my darkest parts, and said he wasn’t done with me. Jeremy's protectiveness towards Cecily is so beautiful to see that he takes care of her, and she takes care of him too. I wasn't impressed by the audio either as I didn't like the female narrator - she sounded so whingey, where was Shane? Furthermore, for a Russian mobster book to only hear a Russian accent an hour from the end seems rather lazy! 🤔 This was my favourite in the series so far for sure. AND by far my favourite narrators as well! Their voices were perfectly cast for these characters and it was such an enjoyable experience to listen to. I was obsessed with Jeremy and Cecily the entire way through the book. I was excited to read their story from the glimpses we had gotten of the characters as individuals and how they interacted with in each other, in the previous books. Let me tell you, they did not disappoint!My chest still hurts thinking about how he disappeared into the night without a word. Not even a note or a text.

God Of Wrath - Abstract Books Review - God Of Wrath - Abstract Books

her heart is beautiful the way she takes care of her friends it was so beautiful to see how jeremy was realizing all her qualities I'm in love with Cecily, I already loved her mother but now I love her too she's a character the way I like it,I've been listening to all the stories in Rina Kent's interconnected universe across several series. I can say I've not been disappointed. Worth every credit used. But this one was a bit beyond my boundaries in some places. If you have a problem with extreme CNC or bodily harm then stay clear of this one. It's even more aggressive than H.D. Carlton's Haunting Adeline. But if you like stalkers and CNC without boundaries then you won't be disappointed. Teddy, Zara, Jason, and Shane did an amazing job on the narration. I look forward to listening to more of their work in the future. I can't wait for the next book in the series God of Ruin to be released on August 10, 2023, so I can get Landon's story. But here’s the thing—Jeremy isn’t impulsive. I know he plots things to a fault, has a methodical character, and wouldn’t have turned murderous on me just because it was on the spur of the moment.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop