Bellissima Diffon DF1 1000 Hot Air Diffuser for Curly Hair, 11809

Bellissima Diffon DF1 1000 Hot Air Diffuser for Curly Hair, 11809

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Diffon Supreme is the innovative hot air diffuser, that combines a diffuser and a hairdryer in a single tool, creating soft, defined voluminous curls, whilst respecting the hair. As a result, the Creativity 4 You dryer falls a little short for design – a selection of excellent features is let down by some poor choices elsewhere. in-1 Hot Air Diffuser: Combines a diffuser and a hairdryer in one appliance, with anti-frizz and anti-dryness effects. CURLY HAIR: LOVE YOUR CURLS:The Diffon was designed by expert curl professionals and designed by the best engineers.

Victoria Woollaston-Webber is a freelance journalist, editor, and founder of science-led health, beauty, and grooming sites, mamabella and MBman. but if you’ve ever struggled to get beachy waves with a heated styler, this hair dryer is worth the investment for this alone. I had to watch a video tutorial to learn how to get the best out of it, but it’s far more simple than it first appears. Note that during the course of reviewing the Creativity 4 You hair dryer, I regularly burned my scalp, even when using the device on a lower speed and temperature setting.The Ceramic Disc Technology provides even heat distribution, whilst the lightweight, unique design, allows for flexible and comfortable handling, for superior results.

It’s hot enough to style the thickest, longest hair, and it leaves even the most unruly hair feeling soft, shiny, and frizz-free for days. This post contains affiliate links, this means that I make a small percentage on items purchased through my links . Effective, safe and easy to use, the Ceramic hairdryer guarantees professional results in the comfort of your own home. I can see the difference the Bellissima Diffon has done to the definition of my curls, not only are they more defined but I also have more volume. I’ve asked Bellissima to confirm the maximum temperature that the Creativity 4 You reaches, but I’m yet to hear back from the company.The Creativity 4 You from Bellissima is a powerful hair dryer that offers fast drying speeds and delivers silky, frizz-free locks. Bellissima Diffon Diffusers are the hot air diffusers that combines diffuser and hair dryer in a single appliance that can enhance the beauty of curly hair. Designed with powerful motors and advanced technology, these hair dryers provide the perfect balance of speed and heat, ensuring that your hair is dry and sleek in no time. That's why we developed a range of innovative diffuser hair dryers to help you effortlessly create soft, well-defined voluminous curls that will take your hair game to the next level.

This is the P3 3400, the powerful hairdryer with a professional long-life motor, 2400W of power that generates an air flow of +30%* and a speed of up to 160 km/h. Cutting-Edge Innovation: Bellissima Ceramic Diffon is designed with cutting-edge innovation for defined and hydrated curls. I first heard about it a couple of years ago in Spain as it’s very popular there amongst curly girl groups. I also used all of the attachments multiple times and compared performance to other dryers I’ve tried and used regularly, namely the Dyson Supersonic and the Revlon 2-in-1 Dryer. Secure Design: Built-in diffuser for added safety and a grill designed to prevent hair from getting caught in the fan.I just found out about the Bellissima Diffon diffuser, which sounds pretty cool as I've always hated how clunky regular hairdryers are, especially when you add a diffuser. In addition, noise levels reach an average of 76db, which is quiet enough to have a conversation at the same time. It’s difficult to describe the feel of the air, but it isn’t rough as it is with other dryers; it feels soft, without sacrificing power. Its robust motor ensures fast drying while minimizing heat damage, leaving you with smooth and shiny locks. Beauty bag: handy bag with drawstring fastening, perfect for storing the hairdryer and keeping it clean and protected.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop