Olaplex Single Use Professional Kit No.1 4ml & No.2 15ml

Olaplex Single Use Professional Kit No.1 4ml & No.2 15ml

RRP: £16.36
Price: £8.18
£8.18 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The formulas are powered by a compound called bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate (rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?) which fuses compromised bonds that have been damaged by chemicals, thermal heat, or mechanical factors like vigorous brushing. Chemically treated hair could benefit from in-salon Stand Alone Treatment twice monthly for optimum maintenance. No. 0 contains fewer active ingredients than No. 1. Both products are the first step in a 2 step treatment. Both should be applied to dry hair, left on for a few minutes, and then followed with their corresponding Perfector treatment. It's important note that No. 2 (and all other Olaplex products for that matter) are not just conditioning treatments, and they are not protein treatments. They actually repair the hair follicle by bonding with the molecules left exposed by broken hair bonds. This strengthens the hair and actually helps to prevent future damage. Why are Olaplex No. 1 and No. 2 only for salon use?

Yes! The bonds repaired by Olaplex do not require ongoing treatments. Even if you only do one Olaplex treatment, the repair is permanent. Continued exposure to chemical and environmental damage will obviously result in more disulfide sulfur bonds broken, but there is no requirement to do more than one Olaplex treatment. What is the difference between OLAPLEX 0 and 1? Stay loyal to this system and you'll soon see the difference. Trust me, when it comes to Olaplex, you can believe the hype. Olaplex works to repair hair internally. No. 1 and No. 2 are used together as a powerhouse treatment to restore and protect your hair. The main purpose of No. 1 Bond Multiplier is to be used in conjunction with chemical services to protect and repair damage during the treatment. Because of this, it has very specific usage instructions.

FAQ’s …

The No. 1 and water mixture should not be applied with a spray bottle. Olaplex products are non-toxic, but it's still not a great idea to be inhaling them. However, No. 1 can not be used alone. It is meant to be mixed with bleach powder or color or diluted with water. No. 0 can be used directly from the bottle. What is the difference between Olaplex No 2 and 3?

Olaplex is the only product of its kind with 8 worldwide patents publishing soon. Olaplex is free of silicone, sulfates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes, and is never tested on animals. I use the shampoo and conditioner for every other hair wash – as it’s a reparative treatment, you don’t need to overdo it. I then switch between my No.3 and No.8 hair masks once a week, and I’m never without the No.7 Bonding Oil to protect my hair from heat damage.All Olaplex products will restore your hair’s bonds and shine, and afro hair is easily the best texture to highlight these qualities. One of the most beautiful and natural textures, it’s also one of the most difficult to maintain. This Apply the No.0 Intensive Bond Building Treatment slowly to dry hair, distributing evenly from root to tip.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop